Chapter 4- Jung Hani's POV

It had been hours since he'd left. I'd been trying to think of a good plan to get out of this place the whole time but I couldn't really think of anything. I had never been in a situation like this before and never had it ever crossed my mind that I'd ever be in a situation like this so I really didn't know what to do. This Mr.Gangster was smart, I couldn't fool him easily. My past two attempts at escape were complete fails so this time I had decided to take my time and come up with a legit plan. My stomach started growling. Ugh! I was starving! Was the man planning on coming back or was he just going to leave me here to die? Hmm..maybe I shouldn't have messed with him. Well, he'll be back..I mean if he kidnapped me he's got a good reason so he wouldn't just leave me here to die. Whatever was going on, I had to be more careful from now on. 

I sat on the bed for a while longer and then heard footsteps. Someone put keys into the door and the door slowly started to open. Please tell me you're here to give me food I prayed. Mr.Gangster walked in with a bag...food maybe? He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed beside me. My stomach growled really loudly and he let out a laugh. 

"Hungry?" He asked.

I silently nodded at him. What was up with this man? One time he's extremely nice, then extremely scary, then nice again...did this dude have some sort of a disorder? He opened the bag and took out two orders of jajjangmyun and placed one infront of me. 

"Eat, it's really good." he said.

Okay...why is he being nice all of a sudden? He's even talking. Man he is soo weird! Am I dealing with a psycho here?

"Gomaweo" I said as I started to eat. 

Psycho or not I was hella hungry and had to eat. Yum! The jajjangmyun was soo delicious! This was definitely the best jajjangmyun ever!

"Where'd you get this?" I asked him excitedly. "It's delicious!!"

"From the restaurant around the corner called Ch..." He stopped talking and let out a smirk. "You're smarter than I thought" he said...WTF is he talking about?

"Hmmm?" I said. 

"You want to know the name of the restaurant so you know where you are and can plan yourself an escape eh?" Da fuq was he saying? This man was insane! How can someone think like that? But, I wasn't gonna act dumb I had to act smart to show him that I'm not an easy girl to deal with. 

"Hmm..so you figured out my plan again huh?" I tried to stay in a casual tone, I couldn't get on his bad side.

"You're forgetting who I am. I'm always one step ahead of you." He said to me, in surprisingly a casual tone. And he was smiling! Okay...weird but at least I'm on his good side for now. 

"This isn't gonna be an easy game to play huh?" I joked. He got up and started to leave.

"There's a t.v. there if you want to watch anything or you could just rest. My boss is gonna be coming in tomorrow to ask you a few questions." 

What? his boss?? Asking me questions? Ugh wth is going on! He reached his hand for the door knob. "Wait...uh..Mr.Gangster....what's your name? Can I at least know that? I think it might help me be a bit more comfortable...?" He stared at me for a bit before answering

 "Woobin...The name's Kim Woobin."

 With that he left the room and locked the door behind him. "Kim Woobin" I said. He doesn't sound familiar at all but why does he look soo familiar...?