Ponyboy Imagine Part 12

I woke up, wondering if last nights events were just a dream.
"I can't believe that Pony asked me to be his girlfriend," I thought, with a smile on my face.
I got ready for the day, and then decided to go to Pony's house. Hopefully he wouldn't mind.
I walked to the Curtis house and knocked on the door. Soda answered.
"Why look who it is. Pony's wonderful new girlfriend. Come on in y/n."
Once I walked into the house, Soda yelled,"Get your lazy butt out of bed Ponyboy, you've got company. And come quick."
A few minutes later, a drowsy, shirtless Ponyboy in pajamas with messy bed hair enters the room. Upon seeing me he turn bright red and turns around quickly, saying,"I'llbeoutinaminutewaitasecondberightback."
I giggle softly and sit on the couch. Ponyboy soon emerges and sits next to me.
"Sorry about that. I didn't think it was you who was here," he says, his ears turning slightly pink.
"Hey, I had no problem with it. You looked cute anyway," I say.
He blushed, then said,"So, do you have any plans for today? I was thinking that we could go back to the swimming hole today, just the two of us. We could bring lunch and stuff."
"Sure Pony. That would be great! If I go back and get my things, do you want to meet up at my house and go from there."
"Okay. Meet you there."
I go back home, get my things, and meet Pony on my porch.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Ready."
--time skip--
We make it to the pond and jumped in. I treaded water for a bit and swam around, while Pony splashed me. Pony went under, then surfaced right behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders tightly. He leaned his head down, and rested it next to mine. We stayed like that for a while before Ponyboy submerged himself in the water once again. This time, he surfaced in front of me. I look at him for a second before he closes the gap between us and kisses me softly. It only lasts a few seconds before he pulls away.
"Do you want to eat lunch now?" he asks, brushing a strand of hair from my face.
"Sure!" I respond.
In one motion, he picks me up and carries me to the shallow end.
"Pony!" I squeal, hitting him playfully.
We eat sandwiches, sitting on a blanket that covered the ground. Once I finished eating, I scooted closer to Ponyboy and laid on his stomach.
"Do you remember when we met?" I ask.
"Of course."
"The first thing I saw was your shoes," I say, looking up at him.
"The first thing I saw was the most beautiful thing in the world," he starts, leaning in, "You."