uno

"FRANCISCO? Is Francisco present today?"

No reply. Andrés tapped his expensive watch in a joking manner.

"Francisco?"

"He won't answer, Andrés," one of the older boys spoke up, leaning back in his chair and folding his arms cockily. "His name isn't Francisco, it's Isco. He won't answer to his full name. Luckily for you, you can call me either Gerard or Geri. I don't get sensitive about it like some people."

Isco shot a glare at Gerard and pulled his phone out from his back pocket, his thumbs tapping across the screen wildly. Héctor sat back and pulled out his earphones to blast some music. David looked down at his hands and began playing with his thumbs, not acknowledging anything at all. Sergio pulled out a lighter and began burning Gerard's chair leg.

"Fuck off," growled Gerard, kicking Sergio's knee hard with his grubby shoe. "Sergio, I swear to God."

Sergio raised loudly from his seat, the legs scraping against the shiny floor. His fists clenched and his eyebrows were furrowed in anger. Opposite, Gerard was chuckling amusedly, raising his eyebrows to patronise his frenemy.

"Let's all calm down," Andrés stood up, getting in between the two older boys before they got violent. "How about we discuss my plans for you, why I want to help you all?"

Isco chuckled. "Piss off, you just want our parents' money," he commented, the suspicion evident in his tone of voice.

"Untrue," Andrés shook his head. Then, he laughed to himself and poured an alcoholic beverage. "Besides, I have enough money as it is."

David sighed, picking at the rips in his tatted jeans. "So tell us," he demanded, "what are we doing here, old man?"

"Well, Mr. De Gea," began Andrés, "I'm taking you around Europe. All of you."

The boys' jaws dropped.

Héctor cackled. "You're not taking us around Europa! Do you know what kind of families we come from? We're poor, it's unaffordable! You're having a laugh, old man."

"I'll pay, for all of you."

Gerard rolled his eyes. "I am not going. What good is there for me around fucking Europe? Besides, I am not leaving Shaki."

"Besides, I am not leaving Shaki," mocked Isco, making kissing noises and turning around and massaging his back with his arms, pretending to make out. "Chill out, Geri, you might meet some nice Italian girls."

"I don't want Italian girls," mumbled Gerard, arms folded. "Why do we have to go?"

"Boys," Andrés sat at the end of his seat. "You're going. You've all fucked your lives over with your crazy behaviour, and let's face it, you need a good reality check. Europa can do that for you all. Go with me, we'll laugh and have fun, I want to change your perspectives on the world. Your parents agree. You all have a purpose here in this world, but you haven't found it."

David and Gerard exchanged funny glances and Sergio pretended to put his finger down his throat.

"Don't make me throw up," Héctor remarked, taking pride in the cluster of laughs he received from his friends, but he paused. "I'll go."

Isco bit his lip. "If Héctor is, I will."

David raised his hand. "I'm in."

Sergio looked at David. Then Isco, back to David, then Héctor. "Why the fuck not," he finally said. "I might get laid."

"What about Pilar?" David smirked.

Sergio shrugged.

Gerard laughed. "What, his fucking neighbour? The girl who used to babysit him? Get a grip, Sergio."

Dismissively, Sergio shook his head and changed the subject. "How about you, Gerard? You coming?"

Gerard pondered. "Fine. But I'll be writing to Shaki every single day."

Isco rolled his eyes.

Andrés clapped his hands together and smiled delightedly. "Okay, boys, I'm glad you all came around. I'll email your parents the details, I suppose. First stop? Let's visit Barcelona."

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

so, that was the first chapter! I really hope you liked this, and I apologise for not updating this book in months! hope you haven't forgotten about me lmaoo !!

please vote and comment what you thought, all feedback is much appreciated!