Computer Love

In the MM: Lupita nyong'o as Madison Richards
Jared Leto as Jayson Richards

Madison Pov-

I walked into the condo me and my husband Jayson share. I had gotten off of work early and was eager to see my husband who had been home all day due to being off of work. I walked up the stairs into our room to see Jayson on the computer as usual,that's all he did was work then come home get on the computer for a few hours then spend time with me if he wasn't "sleepy". At first I thought he had a porn addiction but now I think he's cheating because every time I get on the computer after him the history is cleared out. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss as I tried to sneak a peek at the computer screen but he moved it away from my eyesight. "Hey baby how was your day?" He said looking at me, "It was long and tiring but I'm glad it's over." I said leaning down and kissing him on the cheek. I walked over to the closet and took off my shoes. "Babe what are you doing on the computer?" I said walking out of the closet. "I'm just doing some work." I nodded even though he wasn't paying attention to me. I didn't want to get into another argument over this so I just held my tongue. I heard him leave the room so this was my chance to see what he was doing I quickly moved from the dresser over to the bed where he had the laptop still up and looked through his browser history I seen a site that looked familiar and clicked on it. OK Cupid  was what popped up and he was logged in I looked through his messages and seen he was talking to women that were younger. To say I was mad was a understatement but I had to act like I didn't know anything so I closed it out left it like I found it and continued to get ready for my shower. As I was in the shower I kept thinking about what to do should I confront him or just not think to much into it. Knowing me I wasn't going to let it go but I had to go about it the right way. That's when an idea popped into my head why not create an account and Catfish him to catch him. So I finished up my shower and headed to my phone it would be easier that way. I downloaded the app then quickly created an account. 
Name- Ivy Jackson
Age- 25
And a whole bunch of information they ask for and I searched tumblr and used a girl who wasn't known but was pretty none the less and went about my day. As I started searching through the guys Jayson walked into the room with a glass of lemonade in his hand he looked at me "babe when are we going to start trying for kids?" We've been married for 5 years ever since I was 23 and he was 25, but I don't want kids right now because I'm just starting to move up in my law firm and kids are a big responsibility. I looked at him and said "when I feel ready I don't think we are ready yet we still have our careers." "You mean your career! My schedule is more flexible and I have weekends off...Your the one that's not ready because I am and you know that." "Babe I don't wanna talk about this right now" I said rolling my eyes he doesn't understand that I want to wait because my career is taking off they are talking about making me a partner in the next few years and a child isn't in my plans, I know I sound selfish but he knew before we got married that my career is important to me. I climbed into bed as he went to take a shower and started to go back on my profile to make sure everything looked legit once I was satisfied I looked through some guys until I came across his picture I read his profile and there it was my husband but his name was changed and it said he was single I was upset but I hit the message button and wrote "Hey Handsome how are you today?" And now I wait...