Here some Taco story (for real)

"Hey Marco!" Marco looks over to his demon boyfriend. "Hey." "What are you eating?" Tom motions the food filled with meats and veggies. "... A taco..?" "What's a taco?" A random lady with blonde hair that goes to the should pops above from the ceiling, a tile was pulled out for her to come out from. "It's your ship name bitches!!!!" And with that she disappeared, placing the tile back where she accessed from.
Both boys were confused and questioned people around of they knew her.
They did not.
And on that day no one ever knew who that lady was that made the appearance.
She might have been lurking in the dark alleyways for all they knew.
But the boyfriends kept on their life's to be with each other and not question it furthermore.
Though they felt like someone was watching their every move...

MEANWHILE
+lady's POV+
"Yo Gwen, what you up too?!" My friend emerged from the cracks of the doorway. "Oh just this and that. The usual!~" I replied. "Ah, I see. Welp, see you when your done!" And with that she left, though I have to call a goodbye back "Okay! See ya, Abbey!"
I went back to my work on watching the two boyfriends making out.
I gave off an evil grin. One day you'll know. Hem, one day...

-----------------------------

There, you got a story