Character Form

Here below is the character form you will have to follow to admit a cat.

If you have followed the instructions properly, I will reply to your comment saying 'accepted' and you can start role playing.

There are four clans, SunClan, OceanClan, ForestClan and MudClan.

I will post a page for role playing that will be each Clan's camp and a few other surprise areas.

So now the character form:

CHARACTER FORM 

Name:

Gender:

Clan (SunClan, ForestClan, OceanClan, MudClan):

Rank:

Pelt Colour:

Eye Colour:

Personality:

Backstory (optional):

Family (mate/crush/kits..ect):

Other (optional):

MY CHARACTERS:

Name:     Riverstar

Gender:     She-cat

Clan:     OceanClan

Rank:     Leader

Pelt Colour:     Silver and white tabby with dark face and paws

Eye Colour:     Dark blue and restless like the ocean

Personality:     She has many sides to her, and can be hostile and impulsive, quiet and thoughtful, or caring and careful. Most of the time she likes to think about things deeply, and come up with a logical response to most things. Sometimes she is very headstrong too, being a young leader, but also wise.

Backstory: as a kit, her mother died from an attack launched by MudClan. She has developed a hatred for MudClan from this, and has trained in battle skills and hunting skills all her life to make up for the death of her mother, almost as if she could provide OceanClan with service from herself and her mother at the same time. She became leader because of her faith in her Clan and her strength, honesty and bravery.

Family: none known

Other: she wants to find a cat to love, but is scared of being vulnerable.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Name:     Foxfoot

Gender:     Tom (male)

Clan:     SunClan

Rank:     Warrior

Pelt Colour:     Ginger tabby with a white chest and paws

Eye Colour:    Amber

Personality:    He is cunning and quiet, and does not speak much. He has a few close friends, and is actually shy on the inside.

Backstory:     Many cats thought he was evil, or from the Dark Forest, because he is very solitary and has incredible hunting and fighting skills. But he saved his Clan-mates from a badger once when he was an apprentice, and everyone now trusts him. He earned his warrior name because of how he stalked the badger and chasing it off with his fighting skills.

Family:     His brother is Fireclaw, but he was exiled for murdering their past leader.

Other:     -none-

-------------------------------------------------------------

Name:      Willowpaw 

Gender:     She-cat

Clan:     ForestClan

Rank:     Warrior

Pelt Colour:     Grey tabby she-cat

Eye Colour:     Forest-green

Personality:     She is shy and clumsy, and loves to make new friends. She isn't too keen on fighting, but she enjoys helping out around camp and hunting too. 

Backstory:     She has had an a life that is the same as most other cats in ForestClan, and is talented with tree-climbing. STILL NEEDS A MENTOR - PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MENTOR WILLOWPAW.

Family:     Her mother is Petalwing and her father is unknown.

Other:     She is an excellent tree-climber.

------------------------------------------------------------

Name:     Rockclaw

Gender:     Tom

Clan:     MudClan

Rank:     Deputy

Pelt Colour:     Dark brown tabby

Eye Colour:     Green

Personality:     He is hostile and aggressive, and believes in uniting all the Clans to one forcefully.

Backstory:     As a kit, Rockclaw was innocent and only wanted the best for his family and his Clan. But as an apprentice, he received a mentor in Greyclaw, who taught him to be merciless and strong and aggressive. Now he is determined to avenge the sudden death of Greyclaw and fight to unite the Clans under his power.

Family:     none known

Other:     -none-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MY MINOR CHARACTERS (WILL NOT ROLE-PLAY WITH MUCH)

Petalwing (ForestClan) = Briarpaw's mother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment your forms below, and I will reply when you are accepted, so you can start role-playing!

-BellsXOX