Coma

Hey I know I said I would upload more but I went on vacation to Seattle!!

Any-who uploads should be faster now.

This chapter is short but they'll get longer now okay?!

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

* Liam's POV *

After Max burst into my room and demanded I apologize to Bella for the things I said, he explained everything that had really happened.

I felt like a complete jackass to say the least.

I went back to the movie room to apologize to Bella but she wasn't there. Then I went to check her room and she wasn't there.

Max and I looked all around the

House and we still couldn't find her, until I saw a shadowed figure on the balcony about to go over the ledge.

I ran towards the figure, only then noticing it was Bella. I screamed at her, asking her if she was trying to kill herself, but instead of answering me Bella simply collapsed.

I shouted for Max to call the family doctor, while I carried Bella to her bed.

Once the doctor arrived, he ran several of tests on her.

The results he got surprised us all.

She was drugged with dragster(A/N I made up the drug okay!!)

The doctor explained that dragster was a drug that made you black out causing you to be in a coma.

We didn't know when she would wake up.

So here I was two days after Bella got drugged and entered the coma sitting by her waiting for her to wake up.

If she wakes up.

Bella has to wake up. She just has to!

She can't die thinking I hated her.

Why you might ask?

I don't even know the answer to that yet.

One question that's been nagging me ever since the doctor told me Bella was drugged was how?

How was she drugged?

Most importantly who wanted Bella to be to be in a coma?

I know I have to call my dad and tell him but I know what he'll say.

He'll tell me I can do what ever I want since I call the shots now.

I run my dads mafia.

My mafia.

What if it was some other mafia or gang leader who drugged Bella?

A lot of people want to hurt me, or should I say kill.

And I'm certain they would go after Bella, thinking that would kill me on the inside.

Strangely it was true.

But I didn't like Bella.

I couldn't.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

So I've posted a couple of other stories and if you guys could read them and comment and vote I will love you guys forever!

Follow me on Instagram you guys @kimcastro1183

Song: between you and me by every avenue

Comment

Vote

Fan!!

Love you guys

Xoxox