Vincent x Richard...?

Richard PoV:

            I struggled insanely as his warm hands slid up my body. Damn him, not only has he tricked me, but he's tied my hands and forced me to be on the bottom. Me! He unbuttons my shirt with a disturbing, yet expected amount of skill, before pushing it off, revealing my chest. "Mmm~" he exclaims, seating himself on my crotch before leaning down and kissing me. Damn was he agressive, I could hardly keep up with him. Before i knew it, his tongue was in my mouth, clashing with my own. I felt my chest burn, and I began trying to push him off my face. When he pulls back, I pant heavily, as he wipes spit from my lip with his thumb. "F-Fuck, Vincent," I said, "I need to breathe, y'know." He smirks, beginning to grind his hips roughly against mine. "Fuck..~" I repeated, leaning my head back a bit. His smirk only grows, as he kisses and bites my neck, while rolling one of my nipples between his fingers. Holy shit, did it feel good; even if I was on the bottom. I moan as he attacks my sweet-spot, leaving red bitemarks that would surely bruise. "Mmm, I'm glad that'll leave a mark~" Vincent says, purring deeply. "But, I think it's time to go further~" he drops a hand to my lap, finding my dick and roughly groping at it through my jeans. "Fuck, are you hard~" Vincent says casually. 

            After a while of driving me crazy, his hand finally found it's way into my boxers. Okay, now his hand feels like a fucking block of ice. I groan as he lifts himself off of me, taking his hand out of my pants, only to yank them down and throw them on the floor. My boxers followed soon after. Now I was completely nude, aside from my shirt remaining because my hands are tied. "God damn, are you sexy~" Vincent said, in a low kind of growl. His hands ran up my body, eventually rising to his perfect lips, where he licked them before placing them back on my cock. He jerked me off with two hands for a while, with heavy amounts of pre-cum forming on my tip. "Mmm, I'm dying to know how you taste~~" Vincent purrs, holding my legs apart, before taking the tip of my member into his mouth. 

         My back arched slightly, my hands instinctively moving to hold his head. I looked up and growled in annoyance; my hands were bound at the wrist with my own tie. I let out a deep moan as Vincent deep-throats me, a shock of pleasure coarsing through me. "Ahhnn~" I moan loudly, feeling a knot quickly forming in the pit of my stomach. He must sense I'm close or something, because he deliberately sucks harder, his head bobbing faster. "Mgh~ V-Vin-!" I stutter half his name, before cumming in his mouth. I pant softly, watching him sit up, running his tongue across his lips hungrily. He looks down at his pants, before tugging off his belt, sliding his jeans down. "Can I untie you now?" he asks. Ah, what the hell; why not? I nod, and his fingers fumble with my tie, before slipping it off. I flex my fingers and roll my wrists, smirking. I knot my fingers in his soft, violet hair, before slamming my lips against his. He responds with the same amount of force, our lips moving against one another sloppily. Once again, our tongues find one another, caught in a heated embrace as spit runs from the corner of my mouth. 

            We pull apart, both panting and red in the face. Without a word, I slide his boxers down off of his sexy hips, having them fall to the floor after he kicks them off. "Enjoying yourself, Richie~?" I moan in response, no longer able to form a coherant sentence. All he does is flash a smile, before sliding his fingers into his mouth, sucking on them for a moment. Shit, don't tell me i'm nervous. I've done this before, why am I nervous? Maybe because I've never done it with him. He pulls his fingers from his mouth, dripping with saliva. Relax, damn it, it'll hurt less. A finger presses against my enterance, before gently pushing into me. He pumps his finger into me, adding another one while doing so. The pain of a third finger brings a breathy moan from my lips. Once he's satisfied, Vincent licks his hands again, this time stroking himself. I rest my hands on his biceps, as he rubs the tip of his member against my asshole.Without much warning, he begins to push against me. Naturally, I cringe, but once the tip slips in, it's less painful. He bottoms out in me, making this low growling sound that makes me even hornier; as if that's possible at this point. 

            "You want me to wait a minute or-" "fuck no. I'm not some spineless bitch.~" He grabs my thighs, giving him something to hold onto as he begins thrusting into me. I rock my hips as well, so I'm not just lying there not doing anything. Damn, he's already going so hard. I feel him lick the bitemarks from earlier, and at the same time, he picks up the pace; gradually beginning to pound my ass. I dig my nails into his biceps as he hits my prostate, sending shockwaves throughout my body. Not that it isn't pleasurable, of course. He takes a moment to reposition himself, so that he'll hit it every time. Moans have long since been spilling from my mouth, while I hear him muttering "Fuck~" along with my name; over and over. "Fuck, I'm close~" Vincent growls. "I-I am too," I reply, my throat having gone dry from all the panting. He actually might get a second climax out of me. Vincent slows down, still going hard, and now I can hear his heavy panting, which was drowned out by my moans and grunts. He moans loudly, before hitting my prostate one more time, and cumming deep inside of me. 

            He pulls out and falls back, obviously spent. "Holy fuck~" I say, laying there unmoving. He manages to sit up, tugging at my aching cock until I cum on his hand and upper chest. "He licks his fingers, as well as my member, clean. "God damn, are you tough~" Vincent says, his voice returning. "Like I said; I'm not some spineless bitch. You did work me hard, though~" I say. He grins, kissing me gently compared to before, but still leaving me out of breath by the end of it. "So, would you be offended if I asked about doing this again?" he asks silkily. "Hell no," I growl with a smirk, "But I won't be on the bottom next time.~" 

*I did it. i wrote a fucking Smutty ass one-shot. Probably the smuttiest thing I've actually written. I didn't proof-read it though, so if there are spelling or grammar erroers, my apologies. But I did it! Holy fuck, it took a while. but there we are, the first installment of the new Lemons/Smut! Ugh, I'm proud of this. I hope you enjoyed it, Loves~ What ship would you like to see next? (BoyxBoy obviously xD) Let me know~*