Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

That night was possibly the best night of (y/n)'s  life. It was the only time she felt like she was loved in this world. Like the only time anyone ever cared about her. So when (y/n) woke up the next morning, she found herself laying next to Dipper. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. So she kissed his cheek and went upstairs to check on the girls. When she opened the door of the attic, she couldn't believe what she saw. Well Mabel was passed out on the floor, Candy was taped to the ceiling, and Grenda was in the closet. (Y/n) was so glad she was not involved in this. When (y/n) walked in Mabel just woke up.

"Ugh. What happened last night?" Mabel said clearly not remembering what they did. Mabel turns around and sees (y/n) in the door way. Then everything starts coming back to Mabel's memory."OMG you and my brother kissed." Mabel said so loudly that she probably woke up the entire neighborhood.

"Seems like now you remember everything now." (y/n) said. Candy and Grenda are now clearly awake now.

"Candy falls down now." Candy said, followed by her falling from the ceiling. Then Grenda comes out of the closet with like 15 kisses on her face. "I don't know what I was kissing in there, but I have no regrets". said Grenda.

Then Candy and Grenda pack up their things and head home. Mabel and (y/n) wave goodbye. After Candy and Grenda leave, Mabel begins to talk to (y/n).

"Mabel stop talking so loud. You're going to make me deaf." (y/n) said.

"Sorry...I AM JUST SO HAPPY!" Mabel exclaims. "My best friend and my brother, dating. You guys are going to make such a cute couple." Mabel concludes making (y/n) blush. If you guys ever get married in the future, can i be your bridesmaid?" Mabel asks making (y/n) blush even more.

"Mabel slow down. No one is getting married yet." (y/n) said.

"I know.  But you guys are perfect for each other." Mabel said. She continues to tell (y/n) about how awesome they are together and etc.

Dipper's POV

Dipper woke up in the family room and began to remember what happened last night. A flashback of the kiss and asking (y/n) to be his girlfriend went on his mind as he began to blush. He looks over into the doorway and sees Candy and Grenda leaving with them looking like a mess. He knows that Mabel probably looks the same way. So Dipper heads upstairs to check on Mabel and (y/n).

He opens the door and sees the room a mess and Mabel is talking to (y/n). What ever she is telling her, it's making her blush. She looks so cute when she's blushing. "Hey girls." Dipper said walking into the room.

"Hey Bro-Bro!" Mabel said.

"Hi." (y/n) said shyly blushing. She so sweet.

"Hi." Dipper says beginning to blush.

"We'll I will leave you two love birds alone." Mabel says. "I need to take shower." Mabel concludes as she walks out of the room. (Y/n) and Dipper are still in there room.

"So,(Y/n), the Mystery Fair is going to be open tomorrow, and I was wondering if you want to go with me." Dipper said shyly.

"Sure. That sounds fun. I never been to a fair." (y/n) said.

So the three of them just hung out all day watching terrible movies and laughing at them. Then they had dinner and went to bed. Mabel fell asleep really fast. Probably because she didn't get much sleep last night. Dipper kissed (y/n) good night and they both went to sleep.

Bill's POV

"Clearly Pinetree didn't listen to me about not dating (y/n). Looks like someone needs another talk." Bill says as he about to go into Dipper's mindscape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this chapter! ! Thanks for all the reads!