Truth Or Dare (with HP NextGen)

Truth or Dare

__________

This is just a silly little fic that I wrote about the Harry Potter next generation. I added a few OC's in there as well, credit goes to my friends that created them. :)

___________________

Victoire Weasley decided that she and her cousins needed bonding time. "Cousins", however, was an extended word, including both the Longbottom and the Scamander families. What brought her to this conclusion, nobody knew.

She had just entered the living room, and opened her mouth to speak, when a knock echoed into the room. The door opened to reveal none other than Teddy Lupin. "Oh, hello Teddy! You're JUST in time. I was going to suggest a game of truth or dare!" Victoire bit her lip and smiled shyly at the man standing before her. Although he was no stranger, it was as plain as day that the blonde Weasley fancied him.

Teddy's dimpled smile slowly diminished off his features as an audible groan was heard from the indoor regions. "So that's why you gathered us here!" Dominique moaned as if in pain. Which was very possible, this game was infamous for its blunt truths and scandalous dares.

Teddy knew there was no escaping. So he swallowed his fears, and stepped inside. "Oh c'mon Teddy, man up!" Hugo grinned, a manic look on his face.

"Why are you surprised? Have you PLAYED this before with you lot? It's....AGRESSIVE!" Hazza Longbottom yelped.

"You're just afraid I'll dare you to run around naked screaming 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling!' like last time. And you CAN'T blame it on Charlie. Not that he would ever do anything of the sort." Dominique looked begrudgingly over at Charlie Longbottom who was sweetly kissing her twin's neck.

"Well, in my defense-"

"Okay, shut it! Domi, play nice. Harry....just don't cause problems. Yeah, that's right. A problem-free evening." Victoire smiled to herself. "So I suppose I'll go first-"

"Teddy, truth or dare!" Hugo called out, slapping his thighs in delight.

"Dare." Teddy confidently replied.

"I dare you to....kiss Victoire!"

Teddy visibly gulped, while Victore let out a gasp that was obviously fake. After they pecked each other on the lips, Gemma commented, "Really Hugo, how original. We all know they have the hots for each other."

"Who has the hots for who?" a deep, silky voice captured everyone's attention.

"More like, who invited you?" Dom scoffed.

Scorpius Malfoy swaggered into the room, winked at Lily, and sat down next to Molly, who fidgeted noticeably. "No need to be rude, Dom."

Dom just rolled her eyes. Teddy broke the newly-formed ice and remarked "As long as you're here......truth or dare, Malfoy?"

Scorpius lept to his feet and clapped gleefully. "You're really growing on me, Lupin! I'll give it a dare." Molly, still beside him, almost yelped as he sat down again.

"Let's see.....I dare you to profess your undying love for the next person to walk into this room!" Teddy decided.

Carter looked satisfied, while Victoire wore a horrified expression. "What if MAMAN comes in!"

Scorpius just shrugged. "A dare's a dare, besides, your mother is...." he didn't have a chance to finish his sentence, as Roxanne and Lysander came into view. The blonde boy smirked in Roxanne's direction.

"Wait, Lysander. I forgot my pumpkin juice in the kitchen, I'll be right back." Her boyfriend just nodded, and continued into the room.

All eyes were set on Malfoy, but he didn't look fazed. Instead, he confidently strided over to the other boy, and got down on one knee. "Lysander Scamamder....I have something to confess."