Introduction

Hello! If your reading this you may be considering joining #MythologicalReads campaign. In this book we'll better explain what MythologicalReads is.

WHAT IS MYTHOLOGICALREADS?
MythologicalReads is a movement started by BookOfFacts and spiritmist23820. Both founders love myths, legends, and lore. So after a chaotic bit a role-playing, it was decided that we would create this movement to help bring light to the community of mythology.

WHY DID WE CREATE THIS CAMPAIGN?
The campaign is meant to help create a good community for people obsessed with myths, lore, and legend, just as much as we do. We wanted a community where you could chat with people that love myths, and view myth based (or referenced) stories. So from this idea MythologicalReads was born.

HOW CAN I SUPPORT #MYTHOLOGICALREADS?
If you have a story that has mythological history or references. We suggest with high spirits, that you join the campaign. To do so, just follow the instructions below.

~-~

Instructions:

1. Must be following @MythologicalReads

3. Add our sticker (sticker link in bio and in comments) to you cover. If you don't know how, check out our cover shop and we'll apply it for you

3. Tag #MythologicalReads to your book and bio to show your support of our campaign.

4. Lastly, PM @MythologicalReads telling us you have signed up!

~~~~~~~~~~

CONTESTS
Each week, we will be picking 10 books to display on our page, that we feel put have interpreted and or changed mythology in great ways.

When we get to a certain amount of followers (so we have enough people to participate) we will hold contest for certain parts of mythology. Such as, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Creatures, and much more.

If you know of a book that'd be a great fit for this campaign, please PM it to us. Don't enter someone else's work. However, you could ask them if they'd like to join.

~~~~~~~~~~

Contest Rewards
1. Put into our MythologicalReads Reading List

2. Help in getting your book out there. This means we'll try to tell about your book to as many people as we can.

3. General bragging rights

4. More prizes will be stated in the #MythologicalReads Contests book, so check it out there!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that you know all about us, It'd be great if you could help us out by following, giving us a vote, sharing.

Just to talk: Comment your favorite god or goddess and give us a description on why they are your favorite. Do you connect with them? Or do you just like their powers?

We'd love to hear from you guys, if you have any questions, or if you just feel like talking, PM us, we'll always answer.

~ Sincerely,
MythologicalReads