I

He's stumble and the one who catch is Louis Tomlinson.

Louis looks into Harry's green orbs so deeply. He's so beautiful, lovely, and gorgeous. Think Louis. You might be surprise but this is the first time Louis falling in love. Or you can call "Love at First Sight." And Harry also feel the same way. His little arms circling around Louis' neck. Harry also look at that blue orbs so deeply. Harry is dazed until he realize that Louis asking.

"Hey, are you ok?" ask Louis

"Oh, I'm alright. Sorry" answer Harry. Louis helps Harry to stand.

"Thank you, by the way. For helps me. I can't imagine if you're not help me." say Harry sweetly (according to Louis)

Harry is wants to walk to Luke but Louis pulls Harry's hand. "Wait, hold on." say Louis.

"Umm.. Yeah?" ask Harry.

"What's your name anyway?" 

"Oh, you didn't notice me, aren't you? I'm Harry, by the way. Harry Styles. Cheerleader team captain." explain Harry.

"Oh I see.. So you're Harry. I'm L-" Harry cut him.

"I know. You're Louis Tomlinson, football captain."

"Maybe we can hangout sometime? Or can I have your phone number?"

"Sure. Why not? Give me your phone, I'll give you my phone number."

Louis give him his phone so Harry can type his phone number to Louis. Harry focus on Louis' phone but Louis focus to Harry. Louis is so confuse. Why he likes a person and even he only meet him for a day? But it is what is.

After that, Harry give it to Louis back. Louis say thank you. But... After a little chit-chat, Luke calls Harry.

"Harry! Come on! We'll shopping with Cara and Kendall!" yell Luke.

Harry mumble "Fine" and then Harry say. "I gotta go now. Maybe you can call me later." with adorable smile. And then Harry walk out with Luke.

And then, Calum comes over to Louis. "Mate, I see you're catch Harry. Its sweet, mate!" say Calum. "Oh you're really think it is?" ask Louis. "Yeah, I know. Kids kinda ship you guys but they don't know that you and Harry doesn't know each other. Its funny you know.." explain Calum.

"But hey mate, can you help me to get closer to Harry?" ask Louis,

"Sure."

Louis is really falling in love. Even its just a day, but Louis is falling in love for Harry.

He don't regret to falling for him. What a Fools Gold.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Harry and Luke, Cara, also Kendall have shopping at the nearest mall. First, they're go to a boutique. They're buy dress, skirt, clothes, skinny jeans. Everybody is busy to choose clothes but Harry is still thinking about Louis. Thinking about blue orbs that he look at. Thinking about that messy brunette hair. Thinking about everyhting about Louis.

"Harry, better if I wear this blue dress or pink dress?" ask Luke.

Harry isn't give a fuck because Harry still focus with what he thinking about. Until Luke slap him on cheek. But not too hard, actually. SLAAPP!!

"Ouch, Luke. Geez. Why?" ask Harry with complain and he touch his cheek with his hands.

"I asking for your opinion about which dress that I should wear for prom but you're just like being possesed by a ghost."

Oh. My. Gosh.

Harry forgot about the prom. He don't even have a boy friend for prom. But dress is ready. Thank God.

"The blue one is perfect for you." answer Harry. And then Luke pick the blue one and go to fitting room to change his outfit. But when Harry is waiting them, he's interupt by a phone call from a strange number.

"Hi, Harry. Its me Louis. Louis Tomlinson." say that Stranger that actually its Louis.

"Oh yeah, Louis. Whats up?"

"I was wondering that we can go to prom together. I don't have a friend to bring. Do you already have one?"

"No, of course not. I don't mind. But yeah, we can go together."

"And I don't find any tuxedo yet. Can you accompany me to the mall tomorrow? I believe you can choose the good one."

Harry's smile is grow. "Oh yeah sure. We also can hangout together."

"Great, Um, I gotta go. I'll go for band practicing with Calum and some of my friends. See ya tomorrow at school?"

"That will be great, Louis. Bye."

"Yeah goodbye, Harry."

And Harry turn off the phone. 

He's so in love so much. Can you imagine? When you're falling in love with someone and he just asking you out just like that? Its almost impossible but its happen to Harry.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Louis now is in his music room. His sisters? Never mind, they're already home with his driver.

Louis is smiling and screaming also jumping in from of his friends. Calum, Ashton, Michael, Niall, and Liam, like a girl who's meet her idol. Its literally annoying.

"What the fuck, Louis. Can we just focus for prom? Its 3 weeks more and we need to focus and present the best. Especially for Luke." say Calum with a bit anger tone out from his mouth.

"Oh c'mon Calum. I ask Harry for prom and he say yes! I'm happy." answer Louis.

"So, its happening guys." say Ashton with smirk. "Aye, you're have a crush to Harry and now you're notice him at school." add Niall with his Irish accent.

"I regret because I'm not notice him before." say Louis.

"Well, now you're already notice him." answer Liam.

Louis is so happy because Harry wants to accompany him for prom night.

Louis feel like in heaven.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️