Kylo x [Apprentice Reader]

I'm not sure how well this came out...
This is for ElizabethMoon9

~~~~~

"Are you sure this is okay, Master Kylo?"

"Don't question it. Just go to sleep, [Y/N]."

With hesitance, you rolled onto your side and tried to ignore the fact that your Master was lying beside you in your bed. It was really odd, and you didn't understand why it was necessary.

"Don't you have your own bed, Master?"

It was quiet for a moment, but then you felt the bed shift. You could hear him as he walked across the room to the door and left. Now that you were feeling a bit more comfortable, you curled up under your blanket and drifted off to sleep.

"Good Morning, [Y/N]."

You grunted in reply and reached up to rub your eyes, wondering if they were playing tricks on you. You could've sworn that you saw a familiar male clad in black lying in your bed, again.

"Master..." You pushed yourself into a sitting position and looked at him with a brow raised in questioning. "Why are you in my bed, again?"

Instead of answering you, he got out of bed and got dressed -- without even warning you.

"What?" He glanced over his shoulder at you with narrowed eyes. "Is there a problem?"

"N-No, sir." Your cheeks were flushed a dark crimson.

~~~~~

"Master Kylo, is it true that your real name is Ben?"

Without warning, he ignited his lightsaber and began destroying random things around him. You watched him with wide eyes, not expecting such a reaction from him. When he calmed down, he tucked away his weapon and let out a sigh.

"Yes... Never call me by that name."

You knew he had slight anger issues, but you didn't think that he would have actual temper tantrums.

They were actually kind of cute.

~~~~~

"Have you made any progress?" Kylo glanced down over your shoulder at the array of buttons, switches, levers, and displays. With a quiet sigh, you shook your head and boredly flicked one of the switches on, then off. It did absolutely nothing -- or at least that's what you thought.

"No... I'm sorry, Master Kylo."

"Get up."

You glanced up at him, but did as told and stood from your seat in the TIE Fighter. As you moved out of his way, you noticed him take out his lightsaber.

"Are you sure-"

Too late.

After a minute of angry grunts and brutal attacks, the whole control system was smoking and nearly demolished. It was certainly beyond repair.

"...We're done training for today, [Y/N]." He walked past you, leaving you to watch as the TIE Fighter was being repaired.