Chapter Twenty ~Six

I'm sorry for not updating in awhile but I've been busy with school and during winter break I had to study for finals and lately I've just been supper busy with school and other stuff but here ya go.

Taylor's POV

I woke up and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and my anti-mornings shirt and slipped on my converse and went to the bathroom and did all that fun stuff. I brushed my hair and put on my, well Alex's, beanie. Shhh don't tell him that I took this. I walked down stairs and saw everyone in the living room watching a movie and I just walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. I opened the fridge and grabbed a yogurt and when I turned around I jumped. "Michael!" I yelled and he laughed. "Sorry Taylor." he said once he stopped laughing.

"Anyway I just wanted to remind you we are going back home on Friday." Michael said and I nodded. Friday that's in 4 days.

"Okay." I said eating my yogurt and I pulled out my phone to see I have 3 new text messages. Wow I'm popular today.

From Alex: When do you come back? I missssss youuuuuu.

To Alex: 4 more days. I miss you toooo.

From Austin: Hey want to meet at the skatepark today?

To Austin: Sure

From Niall: Hiiiii😄

I laughed but responded.

To Niall:Haiiii😎

I finished my yogurt and grabbed my water and then went and sat by Calum.

"Yes Taylor?" He asked turning away from the T.V.

"Can I go to the skatepark?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Yeah go ahead." He said so I got up grabbed the skate board and left.

I arrived at the skatepark and saw a lot of people. I quickly took my phone out to ask Austin to see where he is when all of a sudden someone was standing in front of me.

A/N oooo cliffhanger. Who do you think it is? What do you think is gonna happen? Where is Austin? Also who do you like better Alex or Austin? Until next time byeeeeeee! I love you all!