OnS Senario #3; When You Wear their Shirt (Mika,Guren and Shinya)

Mikaela Hyakuya

You just finished taking a bath and decided to just chill out while waiting for Mikaela to get home from work. You went to your drawer and took out a shirt. Since it was in your half of clothes, you thought it was yours and wore it. Meanwhile, Mikaela arrived downstairs but you didn't hear the door open. "(Y/N)-chan? I'm home!" Silence. "(Y/N)-chan....?" Mikaela hanged his coat on the coat hanger and took off his polo. He went to his room to put on his shirt but couldn't find it. "(Y/N)-chan, have you seen my shir—" Mikaela freezes in the doorway. "Huh? What is it?" You turn to him. The shirt was big so it went up to your thighs the you wore shorts too, but the shirt covered it up. Mikaela glomps you in a hug. "Please wear my shirts more often, (Y/N)-chan! You look adorable!" "Hah?!"

Guren Ichinose

Guren was in the living room, sleeping. Last night, Guren came home late due to Kureto working him to the bone again. While you, yourself, was in the kitchen making lunch for the both of you. You were making curry since it is Guren's favorite. After setting up the plates and stuff, you went to wake up Guren. "Hey, Guren?" You shook him. "Hnn?" His eyes were still closed. "Lunch is ready. C'on up." You say to him as you were going back to the kitchen. Guren yawns and sits up, slowly starting to walk to the kitchen. When He saw you, his put up that smirk of his when he has something in mind. "Nice shirt, (Y/N)." Guren looks at you. "Whatever. I'll return your shirt anyway." "What if I want it now? Will you take off your shirt?" "Maybe." "Can I have it now, then?"

Shinya Hiragi

Shinya just came home from work and sat down on the sofa. You poke your head out from the kitchen. "Oh, Shinya? Just got home did you?" "(Y/N)-chan? Why are you still awake?" Shinya yawns and looks at you. "I was just getting ready for bed." You smile at him. You were wearing a (favorite animal onesie) for bed. "(Y/N)-chan...." He began. "W-what?" "MARRY ME PLEASE!" "BUT WE ARE MARRIED! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" "BUT YOUR SO ADORABLE (Y/N)-CHAN!"
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Haha. I'm a bad writer :') I can't do any fanfic right. Anyway, I'll be deleting chapters from this book that I'm not happy with. Including A/N's. Well, except the recent one. Bc Mito :3

Next UP! Mito Juujo x Reader; Fake Date?! (Part 2)