Chapter 1

this is set during the Greed Island arc.

• • •

His cold, blue eyes watched your figure from a distance, making sure to disguise his presence as to not alert you. He shifted in his spot ever so slightly, feeling a bit of amusement as he watched you talk to yourself.

On your side, you were panicking like crazy.

"Argh, stupid [brother's name]! What the heck kind of game is this?! I'm actually in it! Doesn't this require Nen? I can't use Nen! I'm gonna die!" You wailed, earning strange looks from nearby NPC's.

Killua smirked. No Nen? All the more reason to protect you.

You could honestly care less about what anyone thought; you were in a freaking game. Greed Island! The worst game!

Did your brother think that sending you into this game would be funny? You were going to kill him when you got yourself out of this pitiful mess. Well, if you were still alive after today, that is.

You let out a cry of frustration and ruffled your hair angrily as you stormed off into a random direction. You currently had zero cards in your book and no skills to defend yourself with. What were you going to do if someone attacked you? Seduce them? Yeah, that could work..

Killua trailed behind you slowly and silently, putting his prey-stalking skills to use.

Honestly, he hadn't even known how he spotted you, you were just kind of in the middle of the road that led to (city). His heart hammered in his chest when he caught a glimpse of your beautiful [color] eyes.

He knew you were special.

And he was going to find a way to keep you. But first, he had to find a way to make you his.

You breathed deeply through your nose, attempting to calm yourself. This was not working. Why did you always get into the worst situations ever?

"Hey, you lost?" A cool voice sounded from behind you, startling you and causing you to turn around.

You noticed a boy about your age with fluffy-looking white hair and considerably pale skin with striking blue eyes. You froze and hesitantly smiled, nervously scratching the back of your neck.

"A-Ah, um, I guess so.." You stammered, an embarrassed blush spreading across your face.

You thought you saw the boy smirk but you brushed it off as a small smile when his eyes softened, his piercing gaze turning into a friendlier one. He began to approach you coolly, his hands shoved in his pockets.

You fidgeted under his scrutinizing stare, now unable to look him in the eyes since the awkward silence was still lingering in the air. The boy was now in front of you. He titled his head at you, a slightly confused expression flashing across his face.

"What're you doing in a game like this?" He asked, his tone rather indifferent.

Anger coursed through your veins at the thought of your idiot brother but you refrained from lashing out. You didn't want to run your possibly only outlet of life support away because this dude looked like he could actually protect himself. You weren't going to risk losing this chance.

"My dumb brother thought it was a good idea to prank me. He gave me an unlabeled cartridge as a gift and it ended up being this game." You grumbled, crossing your arms, unamused.

The white-haired boy nodded, showing no emotion.

"So, uh, what's your name? I'm [Name]." You offered your hand to him to shake and he just stared at it.

[Name].. So that was your name.. It was so fitting for someone as beautiful as you.

He took your hand and shook it, feeling the warmth shroud  his own cold hand. Your hand felt so perfect within his, he just didn't want to let go.

"I'm Killua. Killua Zoldyck."

"Pleasure to meet you, Killua!"

Killua pushed down the urge to smirk devilishly when a plan formed in his head; a plan to make you all his. There was no turning back now, you had just signed a contract with a Zoldyck.

"The pleasure's all mine.."

• • •

I keep writing fanfics oops