chapter62 christmas part2

August pov

so were getting ready to take a plane to Louisiana to see my family.everybody is packing their clothing when Asia and deja come downstairs.Asia comes and sit next to me .

Asia:in not going Aug

August:y not

Asia:because im just not feeling it.

China pov
so were going to see Ty family first since they were closer.i packed all me and kings clothing,and kings toys.once every thing was in place we put everything in the car and headed to the airport.
once we got to the airport we Sat down until our flight was ready.we put all of our bags and stuff on the plane.king sat in my lap while i sat next to Ty.once the plane landed we had a rental car already waiting.then we drove to Ty moms houseand the whole family was there.

"you expecting another one China",said Ty sister Tia.

"actually two" i said holding my stomach.

"twins my my my",said Ty mom.

"yeah ma tell me why it's like a family reunion up in here.",Ty said.

"you remember what happened last time Alex was dragging porsha across the ground",said Ty.

"i just wanted to bring our family together",said Ty moms.

China pov

so we went to the store to get the stuff ready for the big family dinner.

Aug pov

so i get on the plane and Asia decided to meet me there . so once i got off the plane me and Asia met up at my mom's house

.............................................
at my mom's house

August pov

so i got to my mom's house and i knocked on the door my mom opened the door me and Asia walk in.

"who's the little lady",said my mom.
i looked around to see my whole family staring me down.

"she's a friend",i said.

Asia pov

i stormed out of the room so now Aug didn't wanna calm me as he girlfriend after all we went through shit im a toy shit just something to play with.my thoughts were intuppted by August's sister coming in the room.

"why you left like that?",said tay

"because im just a friend huh that's not what the hell he said when we was in bed and i made his child".,i said.

"you have a child by my brother?",tay,said.

"yes what else has he been hiding",i said.

"ion" tay said.
.........................
Tay pov

so it's dinner time and me and Asia walks downstairs i made sure she sat as far away from Aug as possible.she took a seat right next to me.

Asia pov

so i took a seat i could feel Aug eye balling my but i pay no attention.after we pray over the food we have small talk.

"so your a pretty young lady are you in a relationship?",said cam (August brother)

before i could answer he come Aug with one of his smart remarks.

"she needs to find one ",said Aug.

" look nigga i thought i was in a relationship but apparently im not i thought i found someone who was true and someone who loved me but i didn't so fuck u that's all i got to say", i said as i walked away