The Woods

As she walked through the woods she heard a noise. Cold, afraid and scared. she walks faster. (2) Hearing the noise again. The noise gets louder and closer.

Setting off in a sprint hoping that she can get away. (5) Hearing the pitter patter of the feet she runs faster. Stumbling over a root, she then regains her balance and keeps running. The pitter patter of the feet is still being heard even closer and louder than before.

She then finds an abandoned cabin. In search of a way to hide she enters. Upon entering the pitter patter of feet suddenly stops. In the cabin she walks around in search of a light. She finally finds the light and decides to stay the night at the cabin for the night.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

She jumps in fright. The knock turns into a banging sound.

She moves farther away from the door. The banging of the door get to the point when the door is moving. The cabin gets busted into.

Her scream is heard from miles away. The pitter of feet get closer and louder.

Finding a room to hide in. She runs quietly and hides under the bed. While under the bed the shadow of a person is seen.

Trying to control her breathing as the steps get closer to the bed. The feet stop completely at the bed. The person walks away from the room and closes the door. Thinking it's safe she gets from under the bed.

A hand grabs hers and pulls her close. Scream and fighting to get away. The person behind her says " I have been looking for you"(3). She jumps in happiness as she learns that it was her boyfriend following her the whole time.