Expirements, Slapping Scout, Flirting, and My Fate in your Hands....

ChikaMC - *Comes back with 4 bags of bodies* Don't worry they were all thieves... 1) *Looks at Medic and puts a hand on his shoulderD* I am *Deep breath and closes eyes* I am sorry Medic for being angry... I did NOT mean to be. Please forgive me. :l I will just- uhh... Go experiment again... You can come if you want to Medic. *calmly walks out of the room with the bags*

Medic: Oh fraü, I'm sorry too.... Let's go experiment, shall ve?
Me: And all was right with the world.

JellyKelli -  This dare is from my friend sooo. She dares Pyro to make out with me... *blushes tomato red* Oh and h-here's a bag of limbs and other stuff... *blushes from being shy*

Medic: *pops head out of med-bay* Danke for ze limbs fraü. *takes limbs and goes back into the med-bay*
Me: Well then.

Pyro:.....
Kelli:....
Pyro: Okay. *pulls her into a make out session.
Everyone: 0___0
Me: Damn.

YouReadMyUsername - I have a dare for everyone who would like to partake. It involves Scout. I would like him to be smacked. Preferably in the head area: that's what I'm talking about right their right there (chorus: right there)

Everyone: SWEET! *lines up to smack Scout*

Scout: Sh*t

Me: OOH! Let's do it so that each smack gets progressively harder. I'm a weak hit so I'll go first. *smacks him in da face*

Scout: OW!

*Everyone smacks Scout, the last person being Heavy who actually ends up killing him*

Heavy: Whoops.

MarkipliersGF -  ((Okay, I squealed when Engie said that and then laughed when I saw the OOOOH! Part)) Awww, Pure Spy.... *walks up to CPS, and then hugs him gently, pressing my cheek against his chest* That's so sweet. *I look up into his eyes with my green, sparkling eyes* I hope you get someone to love. *smiles sweetly*

CPS: *chuckles* Merci mon ami. I 'ope so too.

FiddlerCrab -  *crouched down with hands covering face for a while, but eventually regains some composure with a less prevalent blush* I wanna be a little less shy, so I'm gonna ask everybody, including Spy when he rejoins the land of the conscious, how would you woo otherwise flirt with a person you like? ((Seriously, everyone feel free to answer haha)) And if anyone falls into that category, then please show, don't tell! (LaBeouf: Just! DO IT!!) As for what I'd do... *blush intensifies* well, I kinda already did it!

Me: See, I'm one of those people that's shy as hell at first, but if you get t know me and I like you, I'm weird as f*ck. That being said, when I like a guy, I'm shy as f*ck around him.

Medic: I vould probably attempt to do somezing vith mein doves. Archimedes makes a pretty good vingman!

Pyro: Obviously something with fire.

Spy: I would give 'er presents, and take 'er on romantic dates. I am French after all.

CPS: Oui. I am ze same way.

Engie: Well, I-I don't know. Probably try ta be her friend first. Then I'd make some kind a present for her ta tell her how Ah feel.

Demo: One word lassie. Fireworks! Tha' or seduce her with me kilt.

Soldier: Something along the lines of what the Spies said, but less.... Frenchy.

Heavy: Just tell how I feel.

Scout: Jus' show her these muscles. Obviously.

Every girl in room: *gagging noises*

CBS: With how f*cked up Oi am, Oi'd probably give her a human heart. Or take her some place creepy for a date. That's how I got Vex.

Everyone: Seriously?

Me: What? I already said I'm weird.

Sniper: *sees the part about showing, not telling* Shite.

Me: What's wrong?

Sniper: Well, Oi- Oi'd do this. *gently grabs my face and kisses me on the lips, sneaking his tongue into my mouth*

CBS: WOT THE BLOODY F*CK DO YA THINK YOUR DOIN' MATE?!

Sniper: *keeps kissing me*

Sniper's POV
Oi ignored the piker, and kept kissing Vex. Oi've loiked her for so long, and Oi can't stand seein her with that wanka. I pushed her up against the wall and held her wrists above her head. I kissed her hard, using my tongue to massage her's.  Though Oi didn't want to, Oi had to separate to tell her somethin'. Pulling away from her, I said the thing that's been on my mind since Oi met her.

Regular POV
Sniper: Vex, Oi love you!

Me: 0/////////////0   Wha?

CBS: YOU F*CKIN WANKA OI'LL KILL YA! *pulls out his kukri and charges towards Sniper*

Sniper: Shit. *pulls out his kukri* BRING IT ON YA PIKER! OI'M NOT LETTIN' YA HAVE HER!

Me: Sh*t! Not again! *panicking about what to do* Wait a second. *gets between them before they tear each other apart* Guys, stop it!

CBS: NO WAY IN HELL! OI'M NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Sniper: BRING IT ON! OI'VE DELT WITH THIS LONG ENOUGH!! SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN YOU!

Me: *losing temper* BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP FOR THREE SECONDS!!!!

Everyone: *gets really quiet*

Me: *sighs* Look you twos I- I like both of you! But I don't know who to choose...

Sniper & CBS: ME!!!

Me: *starts to cry* I don't know.... *curls up on the ground crying*

CPS: *steps up, rubbing my back to try and calm me down* Mon ami, I zink I 'ave an idea to 'elp 'you choose. *stands up and faces the audience* My friends, it seems Vex 'as a dilemma. Who shall she choose to be 'er lover? Zat iz up to 'ou.

(MY FATE IS IN YOUR HANDS PEOPLE! WHO WILL BE MY BOYFRIEND? I'm legit leaving this to you guys since I'm indecisive as f*ck. Choose wisely!)