NEWS!

Okay, OKay! 

So, this is just a short little new bulletin type thing? I'm so not sure. But, I've made a decision on whether or not to continue this book. Unfortunately, I've lost interest in the book, and the plan I had originally set out with. 

But, since I love you all, I'm going to push through this story. It may not be as long as I originally planned, but it will get the plot acrossed, and all of you will feel everything you're meant to with this story. I'm going to begin uploading dates, about a week from today. 

I've got ACT's going on, and I will be giving you all the long awaited chapter. I know, I'm sorry! I just had to come to terms with my decision, and I hope you enjoy the chapter when it's officially released. 

And another thing! I haven't been completely lazy. I've been working on a new project. Some of you may have heard, and some not. But, I've created a new story. It's called Escort, it's a BWWM, which stands for Black woman White man. 

That's where all my muse has been, and that's where you'll all find most of the updates soon to come throughout the new story. I'd really love LOVE LOVE if you all followed me on my journey with that story. It will be worth it, I promise. For those of you who are younger, and do not find the BWWM type stories interesting, it isn't for you. It's going to be a bit of a smutastic book, and it'll test my limits. Exactly what I need to make growth in the writing world. The very first chapter will be up within a few minutes, and once again, as I said before, I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out! Thank you for being so patient with me, and enjoy this amazing week coming up!