My Christmas present

For the first time in a very very long time Stevie had no plans for Christmas. Partly, she blamed her lack of enthusiasm for this holiday this year on that long and exhausting tour Fleetwood Mac went on, returning home only at the end of November. Sure she had bought gifts for her friends and family, but she wasn't going to throw a big party and invite everyone in or attend anyone else's either. 

Since her new place in Malibu was far from finished, Stevie was still staying at her condo in Santa Monica. She hadn't even overdone it with decorations either. With the help from Karen, they put up Christmas lights on the windows and decorated a small (in comparison to previous years) tree in the living room, where she was headed now with a mug of hot chocolate, wearing her nightgown already, a fluffy ruby colored robe over it, as she made herself comfortable on the couch under a blanket, picking up Sulamith into her arms, as she then reached for the TV remote. 

Breathing out heavily, she couldn't stop from smiling. She needed this. After such an eventful year, it was about time she relaxed, spending her favorite holiday the way she wanted it.

Although, Stevie's plan wasn't going as smoothly for too long, as she heard knocking on the door. She stilled at first, her heart starting to beat a little faster; she knew that knock. But... but it couldn't be, could it?

Going to open the door, she checked her appearance in the mirror, for whatever reason. She got on her tiptoes and looked through the peephole, a smile spreading across her face.

"Am I going to be holding this up over my head forever?" Lindsey asked, holding a mistletoe in the air.

"I just might let you, this is quite funny actually." Stevie stood in the doorway, with arms folded over her chest. "Well, fine." She took him by the hand after about three seconds, bringing him inside, while he still had the piece in his other hand, stopping when inside her apartment. 

"Does this mean I receive my Christmas present now?" Lindsey pushed, yet he was quite surprised at how she wasn't making any smartass comebacks, instead she put her hands on his face, raising on her tiptoes again to be able to kiss his lips, his arm instantly wrapping around her, once their lips connected, bending her slightly backwards, as he deepened the kiss. "Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas." Stevie smiled, pecking him once more.

"Is it just you?" He asked, letting her go.

"It's just me. Well it was just me, but you ruined my evening, you know." Teasing him, she laced her fingers through his, leading him to the couch, where they sat down and he pulled her closer. "But since it's Christmas, I forgive you."

"Why thank you." He pressed a kiss to her temple, enjoying the feeling of her arms circling his middle. 

"You came." She said as a matter of fact.

"You thought I wasn't going to?"

"I wasn't thinking whether you would at all actually, I thought I was going to be left alone for just once. Besides, it's a family holiday, you always spend it with your kids."

"And I always find a time to come see you."

Suddenly, overcome with emotion, Stevie couldn't say anything, so she only nodded, glad he couldn't see her face. 

"This is very cozy if I'm honest." Lindsey spoke after some time. "It reminds me a lot of when we used to live together and we didn't have much, but you would still find ways how to put up decorations, despite how little we had."

"I suppose, it's the fact there's nothing here I guess." She laughed lightly.

"Well, you know me; less is definitely more."

Sulamith jumped on the couch, making itself at home on Lindsey's lap, as he mindlessly with one hand was stroking Stevie's hair, with the other - Sulamith's fur, while they watched some Christmas themed movie for a while.

"I don't have your present here, everything's at the big house."

"I beg to differ. I have my present wrapped up against me." 

Tilting her chin up, Stevie smirked. "Since when are you such a smooth talker?"

"It's only the truth." Lindsey shrugged.

"Then, how about you unwrap it?"

Turning more serious... "You know, it's not why I came here, Steph."

"I know and I know you wouldn't do anything about it, but I want to. I missed you already."

"Needless to say, me too."

Putting her bare feet on the floor, she tugged at his hand, making him stand, as she led their way into her bedroom. Without talking, they mutually drifted closer to the other, pressing their lips together, eyes closing, arms going around each other. 

Stepping back after a moment, he untied the sash of her robe, pushing it off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her standing in her nightie. He took a minute, drinking in her beauty, and she was beautiful to him. Trailing his fingertips up the skin of her arms, he reached the straps of the nightgown and eased them down; the silky material falling into a heap on the floor around her ankles. 

"I love you and I'm going to make love to you." He said slowly, touching her, causing her eyes to shut again. 

"First, I want to unwrap you too." With a small, somewhat shy, smile she said, beginning to take off his jacket, moving on to unbuttoning his shirt, then reaching down for the belt of his jeans...

He sat down on the bed, taking her hands in his, bringing her closer to him, as he showed her to straddle him, which she did, following him down, as he lay onto his back. Looking into her eyes, he gathered her hair from around her face, wanting to really see her, without anything that she could hide behind. 

Lifting his head off the mattress a little, he captured her lips, easily switching their positions, as he now lay on top of her, his hands caressing her body, every inch of it, causing her to moan into his mouth, turning him on to no end.

Carefully, he thrust his hips forward, pushing inside of her, as she broke their lips apart, gasping slightly, before she got used to the delicious feeling of him moving within her. 

Unlike most of times, there was no rush, they had all the time they wanted, for once not concentrating on the release, but the love making instead; exploring each other, caressing each other, kissing each other anywhere and any moment it felt right, while moving in perfect sync.

It didn't surprise him, seeing her eyes brim with tears, as he leaned his forehead against hers, smiling to her, letting her know that it was okay and that she shouldn't hold anything back. 

Starting to feel the pleasure building in the pit of her stomach, she closed her eyes, also causing tears to spill, as she bit on her lower lip, throwing her head back more, exposing her neck - an opportunity he didn't waste, leaning in, leaving open mouth kisses on her flesh, making her moan from somewhere deeper. 

Knowing her body language so well, he knew she was holding out for him, every little movement of hers telling him she was getting close. 

"I'm right behind you..." He whispered into her ear, seemingly his voice being all the help that she needed to let go, as she cried out, her nails scoring his back - the sounds and the view bringing him along with her.

"Merry Christmas, baby." He repeated, panting heavily, as he lay on her chest.

"Merry Christmas." As she echoed their words from earlier, wrapping her arms tightly around him.