Chapter Eight

Making her way towards the park grounds Dalia had a deep look on her attractive face. She was to have a meting in secrecy but the annoying shadow following her made things difficult. She had no doubts its one of Hunter's spies keeping an eye on her. They were too obvious really but she played along. She could lose him with a simple spell but it was risky all the spells she recalls were too invasive and destructive she needed something offensive as cowardly as that sounds.
Or not... she chuckled at her cunningness.

Why not face the shadow she thought looking over her shoulder she made a b-line for the pack house but took a detour smirking as the fool followed. Scanning the area not a pack member in sight she noted. When she passed the big willow she levitated up onto a branch. A few second later the enforcer came to a stop under her looking a lost. With her scent cloaked he didn't know she was above him and as quick and silent as cat she leaped right behind him focusing and releasing a bluish energy through two fingers to the back of his skull.

He dropped like a sack of potatoes. Her sneaky attack will keep him passed out long enough but the cherry on the cake is the last five minutes will be a blank. Making sure nobody noticed she backed away heading in the direction of the woods.

The patrols were easy as long as she stuck to the tree tops her cloaking spell was zapping some serious energy she had too be mindful. She'll need to be at full power when they open the seal of Zinn. She nearly got caught by ñ patrol group when one wolf in the group caught her scent and stood frozen at the bottom of the tree that she landed on, one of its branches also creaked. She caught herself with magic but one of them heard her. Thinking quickly she made the leaves impossibility dense just before the Wolf's neck snapped up. Shifters had super enhanced sight but in wolf form they were perfect she couldn't take any chances. She silently cursed this vessel and its limitations. In what seemed like hours they finally moved on. Thanking the ancestors she took of again. She needed to be back before the alpha returned.

Dewald was taking a shower with satisfied smile on his face. Hunter just left a minute ago reluctantly after getting a call. He looked really irritated thou. Dewald smirked was probably looking forward to showering together. Must be pack business Hunter had to fill in for his dad till he got back but seeing as he had an overseer he hated it. Elder Bennett was not an easy man but he knew what he was doing. He had to admit Hunter took everything in stride and tried not to growl at the wiser wolf. Or maybe it was something els. Just then his stomach growls.

Walking into the kitchen he quickly caught a little boy that came crashing head first into him he was about to ask him if he was ok but as the boy broke into a fit of giggles he knew he was good. "Stephen you know there's a no running rule in the kitchen." He reprimanded him but his voice was light almost playful. "Sowy Dee dee I mwiss you alot" the boy finished smiling showing his adorable gap tooth. "You hungry little alpha?" Stephen nodded. Dewald put him down ruffling his raven hair watching his dark brown eyes sparkling with mischief. "Ice cream please!" Dewald had to laugh at the perfect speech. "U got it little guy. What flavour he asks opening the fridge. "Chocolate!" The boy jump excitedly.

After they sat down eating Dalia walked in. "Hey homo, cutie she smiles at Stephen that smiles back with ice cream covered cheeks from licking his bowl. Dewald stiffens but one look at Stephen lets him shut his mouth. She's back to her old self again. "Whats a homo ?" Stephen's innocent voice breaks Dewald out of his thoughts. "Well..." Dalia begins but Dewald cuts her of. "A bad word." He glares at her daring her to say something. Stephen gasps. "You shouldn't say bad words he says shaking his raven head at her.

Dalia shrugs. "Kinda slipped out sorry." She said sounding anything but. Even Stephen could tell as much."Oh I'm famished." She says pulling a container out of the fridge one with lean meat mixed with a healthy salad. "And I totally need a shower." Dewald shook his head grinning at Stephen. "Please do he waves a hand in front of his face making Stephen laugh.