Chapter 11

Gazelle POV
"I woke up to see Grayson still asleep on the sofa. He was snoring but he was sleeping peacefully like an angel. I decided to get ready as I brushed my teeth and wore white jeans and a gray sweater with vans. I brushed my long hair and braided it. I then did my simple makeup and went back downstairs as I decided to make breakfast.

I got the pancake mix and began to mix it into the bowl. I then began to cook them and once I flipped one Grayson woke up sniffing the smell of pancakes.

I giggled "Good morning Gaze" he says

"Good morning, Gray" I replied

"Those pancakes look great" he says

"I know" I replied stacking some on his plate and them mine.

I decorated mine with strawberries and blueberries as I put bananas on Grayson's yup, I remembered how he likes his pancakes.

I placed it in front of him as he smiles.
"You still remember?" He asks shocked

"Of course your my bestfriend" I replied

"I know, but I told you this when I was eight" he laughs

I chuckled, as I took a bite from my pancake.

"Well, I do have a good memory" I answered

"True" he says

Gosh, I just want to be his I want to feel his warm hugs, his kisses, he's just a perfect human being and don't get me started about his perfect jawline sharper then my eyebrows.

"What?" He laughs

Oh, and I can't forget his adorable laugh.

"Nothing" I mumbled laughing

"Really, do I have whip cream on my nose?" He asks

I dabbed my finger in the whip cream and touched his nose.

"Nope, but now you do" I smiled

He shakes his head and wipes it off. Once we finished eating Grayson helped me clean and then he had to go.

"I'll see you later" he says

"See ya" I replied

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It was currently around eight PM as I was over Grayson's house. We were watching Finding Carter until it went on commercial.

"Grayson where is my charger?" Ethan complains as he makes his way to the living room.

"It's right behind you! I tell him

He quickly turns around and turns back and looks at me.

"Haha, your so funny I'm serious I'm not playing games" Ethan warns

"Sombody has donkey dongs for brain" Grayson whispers to me

I chuckled, "fine, I'm telling mom and dad and they will take away your hoverboard Bailey" Ethan says

"It's a girl's name! Grayson shouts

"It's in the drawer by the kitchen" Gray tells him

Ethan nods, and finally goes to retrieve it.

I began to play with Grayson's hair because well, I got bored.

"Gurl, what are you doing?" He says sounding irritated I know he hates it when someone plays with his hair.

"Let me french braid it" I asked

"Noooooo! It's bad enough I already have a girls middle name" he argues

"Please" I said he doesn't say anything but I grip his hair and eventually gave him a french braid and it looked good on him.

"Aww, look how cute you are" I told him as he pulls out his phone and looks into his camera.

"Totally worth snap chatting" he says