We're Triller than this (pt.1)

Chapter 35

Xzavier zay's P.O.V

"DAMN NIGGA WE DID IT." Allen yelled as we chest bumped each other."RIGHT LOOK AT THAT SHIT DUDE." I yelled taking my helmet off looking at the score it was 28-24."my nigga we like the patriots going against the Seahawks WE IN THIS BITCH."he yelled making me laugh."ZAY....XZAVIER!!!" I turned seeing Ciara coming my way "wassup?" I asked once she finally made it to me,she didn't seem like her usual self I knew something was wrong I just didn't know what."zay I ummmm I have to tell you somethi-" she started but stopped once Yanna got In her face."your about to catch a couple of these bitches if you don't back up out of my brothers face."she said and zuri laughed stepping in front of me I snaked my arms around her waist burying my face in her neck."iight lil miss tiny but mighty." Allen said grabbing Yanna."you still here?" I heard zuri ask I looked up at Ciara she gave a sympathetic smile and,"never mind zay it's nothing." She said and walked away."ALRIGHT BOYS HIT THE SHOWERS." I heard coach 'D' yell I looked down at zuri she smiled. "Congrats baby,but I'll meet you back at vaeh and mir's." she said before pecking me on the lips.

Natalie's P.O.V

I froze as I looked up seeing e'mon walk into my living room behind ja'arie."Well before I let you know what's up I've decided to hear you out given that I already know it'll be some sorry and sad ass excuse but please E'mon humor me, no you better fucking amuse me and yes it's the same fucking difference." Ja'arie said standing toe to toe with him, I couldn't say or do anything I know e'mon and he's crazy and truth be told I was scared as hell especially after I heard him chuckle."E'mon you think this shit is funny it's not, and you know what I've actually been looking for a reason to tell yo sorry,punk,weak minded
,belligerent, extra unintelligent yet disrespectful womanizing ass this." She said taking off the ring."I DONT WANNA MARRY YOU." She yelled throwing the ring hitting him in the face with it and he snap I felt baby EJ jump from hearing the sound of his mommy being pushed into the wall with e'mon's hand around her neck,he chuckled." I'm amused that you think you can just take off a ring and call off our engagement and thing is baby girl it really doesn't work like that,your mine and your mine forever." He said trying to kiss her she turned her head but soon winced out in pain."e'mon she didn't mean it let her go." I said laying a sleeping baby EJ on the sofa."shut the fuck up." He said never turning to look at me."now this is what's gonna happen,you bout to get my baby take him to OUR home and wait until I get there." He said letting her go."NANA I'm back." I heard Tasha yell."oh well if it isn't little miss I can't mind my own fucking business." E'mon said standing up against the wall Tasha stopped and turned to face him once she made it into the middle of the living room not knowing he was here.I don't know what E'mon was planning to do next,but I know that whatever it was is gonna be a hell of a lot worse now that the root of the situation had come to join.

Ja(mir's) P.O.V

"BABY COME DOWN HERE!" Vaeh yelled from the bottom of the stairs I was in my office and had just gotten off the phone with Kane turns out the trip to ATL would be pushed back seems shit there had hit the fan."Mir what are you doing?" Vaeh asked standing in the door way of my office." Work." I said without looking up from the paper work I was trying to view."shouldn't you be packing or something?" She asked waddling over to me."nah ma the trip was postponed." I said sighing after."really?" She asked sounding excited I laughed nodding my head."that must be jaz and them." She said after hearing the door bell."can you get it babe these babies are really tap dancing on my bladder." She complained trying to rush to the bathroom in my office."fuck you." She yelled after hearing me laugh."I LOVE YOU TO MA." I yelled back."DAAAAAA!" Jaden exclaimed after I opened the door he rode with jaz and munch after we left the game."wassup lil man." I said getting him."hey why you no pick wady-bug up?" I looked down after feeling meme pat my leg doing her pout face."come on bug." I said picking her up kissing her cheek we all walked to the living room."ayeeeee I need to holler at yall in my office."I said putting Jaden and meme down for them to meet Vaeh at the bottom of the stairs but talking to munch,Javen,and jayceon, yes Jaden walks now, yeah I didn't think it was normal for him to be walking before he crawled either but he's good he just has to work on balancing himself so that he won't stumble and fall."aight bruh but can a nigga get some food first." Munch's greedy ass asked I chuckled."man yo ass forever hungry,but yeah vaeh made chicken and steak quesadillas with a taco salad." I said walking to the front door with my arms wrapped around vaeh."baby stopp." She whined as I rubbed her stomach making the twins kick like crazy."But I don't wannaaa." I mocked her she laughed and opened the door for the rest of the gang they said their hi's and made there way to the kitchen."want me to fix your plate?" Vaeh asked as we made our way there to I nodded as I her kissed neck.i honestly don't understand how I got to this point I mean knowing I have to leave her and my babies soon is eating a nigga up on the inside,just thinking about all the restless nights she'll have,the nightmares I won't be there to wake her up from,the late night love session we have,having her occasionally wake me up in the middle of the night for a kiss of reassurance,and hell even the nights she gets annoyed with the littlest things and wants to nag."I love you." I mumble into her neck my eyes low key watered as I thought about everything."I love you to." She said trying to step away but I held her in place I didn't want her to see my face and get worried and I for sure didn't want to see the look of hurt on her face once she realized why I had that same exact look of hurt now.