Part 5 Truthing

As you went walking out the door you go to open it and .... Randy March had opened the door. "Oh hi (y/n), how are you?" He says & casually kisses you. Ohh... Noo  you thought. Klaus stood their wide eyed then you could see his surprise turn into anger.

"Randy WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, (Y/N) IS MINE" Klaus said in an angry tone "What do you mean she's YOURS?" Randy asked " I mean she's mine because I just claimed her mine!" Klaus replied " You just claimed her, didn't she tell you that we did, well, IT yesterday!" Randy said ,not trying to but did only to add on your guilt. "YOU TWO DID WHAT?!?!" Klaus exclaimed, looking not angry, but PISSED OFF. "Oh yeah I remember her screaming my name at the top of her lungs, I'm surprised that you didn't hear it in your room." Randy said looking smug , and before he could add more, Klaus struck him with a powerful magic spell.

"ACCCKKK" was all Randy could squeak out as he hit the wall. Klaus striking at the speed of a snake, Randy doged the next attack and cast a spell to stop Klaus' rage for a little bit. Then Klaus knocked Randy's wand out of his hand. Randy socked Klaus to where he lost his wand too, Klaus quickly reacted by throwing Randy on the ground and started to choke him. Randy started to kick around 'A little' and got Klaus where it hurts. 

You tried to calm them down, but you were pushed back by Klaus saying "stay out of this !" You ran off with hot tears streaming down your face, Yukiya caught you and asked "what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. You replied " It's Klaus and Randy!" 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU NEXT WILL, KLAUS KILL RANDY OR WILL RANDY KILL KLAUS? WILL YUKIYA HELP YOU WITH BOTH OF THEM OR WILL YOU BOTH BE TOO LATE? FIND OUT IN PART 6 

Sorry for not updating in a while school has been so hard lately...