Goku x Chichi

in this Chichi spent weeks setting up a date night for goku and herself.
___________________________

Goku:
Hey honey, I... I need to tell you something.

Chichi:
No.

Goku:
Huh?

Chichi:
I don't want to hear it goku.

Goku:
Wha? Why not?

Chichi:
Because I can already see how this is going to go.

Goku:
But I haven't even said anything.

Chichi:
YOU DON'T NEED TO!! Your going to say something like, you cant make it tonight because you've gotten into something!

Goku:
Chichi..honey, Calm down.

Chichi:
Calm down? CALM DOWN!! I am sick and tired of going through this goku! Everytime you and I plan to do something together something always comes up!

Goku:
Chichi..

Chichi:
NO! I refuse to allow anymore of Our time to be taken away from us!

Goku:
Honey, listen to me.

Chichi:
I won't! I need time with you too goku, your my husband for heavens sakes!

Goku:
Honey.

Chichi:
You..you never save time for me anymore, all we ever do together now is wrap up your wounds, briefly talk about your next opponent before you teleport off to fight, or when eatting dinner only to fall asleep right after!

Goku:
Chichi. I'm sorry.

Chichi:
W..what?

Goku:
I never realized I was hurting you so much, that's not what I wanted to do to you at all.

Chichi:
Goku..

Goku:
I fight to protect all I know and love and I got so caught up in doing that, I didn't realize I was pushing someone I fought so hard to protect away.

Chichi:
Oh goku, do you really mean that?

Goku:
Of course I do! I love you so much, chichi. The thought of losing you scares me, I could never live with myself knowing I didn't fight hard enough to protect you, honey.

Chichi:
I love you too goku. And about tonight..that's okay, we can try again another time.

Goku:
ARE YOU KIDDING!?!

Chichi:
What do you mean?

Goku:
Chichi, we've been trying to set this dinner up for weeks. There is no way I'm gonna reschedule something so important to you.

Chichi:
OH GOKU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Goku:
I love you too. But uhh..Honey?

Chichi:
Yes~

Goku:
I'm gonna be 30 minutes late.

Chichi:
..what?

Goku:
Ehhehehe..I- I kinda did get into something.

Chichi:
goku.

Goku:
I promise it'll only be 30 minutes, no longer.

Chichi:
Goku.

Goku:
I love you!

Chichi:
Goku I SWEAR!

Goku:
OkaygottagoseeyainafewminutesBye!

Chichi:
Goku don't you dare!

Chichi:
Answer me!

Chichi:
GOKU!!

Chichi:
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!

______________________

I'm pretty sure these two are my favourite Dragon ball couple!