9 years later

Laura Marano pov

I am Laura Marano I am 27 years old and have a daughter that is about to turn 10 .she has blonde and Brown hair everday she reminds me of her father Ross Lynch . I named her raya Mary lynch.me and my friend rydel decided to keep the r tradition going. She has a daughter too. Back to me. I am different from the girl hi was 9 years ago. I now hair that has grown out to the middle of my back and my ombre tips have grown through my hair . I work out now and have a very fit body now and me and delly are fashion. Designers we have fun with it . it 's amazing.

Rydel lynch pov

I am rydel lynch . i am 27 years old and have a daughter that's about to turn 10. Her name is Roxanne miley Ratliff. She is so much like her father Ratliff. She has brown and blonde hair it natural she and her cousin are so cute. And guess wat. They like r5 .is it really a  surprise.me and my best friend Laura moved to Paris 9 years ago b/c we got pregnant. By our best friends and where afraid of way would happen but back to me . I am different from the girl 9 years ago I have let my hair grow out and died the top roots pink and my hair tips purple. I also work out I am very fit .the only thing that stuck was me and Laura's singing we still sing to this day also I. Am a fashion Designer and so is Laura. Gotta go here come my girls.

" momie aunt delly "they say at the same time I respond yes

The said "can we go see r5 in 2 weeks

I was stunned I thought they broke up I then said "what " they are going on tour and are stoping in Paris in two weeks can we go"they said

I said "girls where did you find this " they said on tv" I went over to the tv. And played it back it went down like this (hi it r5 they have some thing to tell us hi I'm Riker we are going back on tour now that we have found a new piano player. Her name is maia Mitchell but her middle name is reah so we picked her she can play good we Will be going to
New York
Paris france
Atlanta
Seattle
Miami
Colorado
Lots Angeles

That where we be going and R5 IS BACK!!!!! That all we have for today this has been tiger beat )
I was stunned I told the girls I'll be right back I ran up to me and Laura's fashion room. Laura it's happening . then she said really the only thing I did was nod then I told her wats going on.do we let them go is the question I think we should let them go since there birthday is coming up and just get them some. Other stuff and we can. Get Maya and Riley to take them(they helped them during the pregnancy). Okay it's decided it will be great and when they leave we'll just get on with our lives k . k we'll suprise them on their birthday. Lets go down and they went down and told the girls we'll think about it.

Hi guys hope you like it I can give me idea's for chapters too byeeee