Chapter 2: new people

We heard more knocking at the door and freaked out. "Did they get in??" Emma asked. "No I feel like its a person..." I said, opening the door to check outside. I saw a guy in front of me. Not dead. I pulled him in the room by his shirt collar, yelling at him. I knew this person from school too. His name is Austin. And he is in 7th grade too. He's very funny, and also one of my best friends. He had short brown hair with a light blue button-up shirt with blue jeans and his usual shoes, sneakers. I never asked him what brand because, honestly I don't care.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I'm so happy to see your alive!!!" I exclaimed. He looked at me weird. Like something was confused.
"What are you doing here!?"
"Its my house, so what are YOU doing here??" I asked him.

"Why the hell would you come to this house?" I asked. "I already found Jor-" "WHAT!? JORDAN!!!" I interrupted. "Is he OK!?" I asked. "HewHewHew. Ya he's fine but he's outside--- wait. WE NEED TO GET HIM!" He screamed.
We went out the door to my backyard. No dead could get in but humans, sure. I saw Jordan and literally hugged them both to death. Literally. "Let's get inside now! We don't want them to find out how to get in the back way." Said Emma.

After we got inside we went to the kitchen, and looked for food. "I have chips... Want some?" I asked everyone. "Sure." They all said. It was a party sized so that was good.

Everyone just stared at my fridge. "Why don't you have any food?? There's like nothing in here! Its early in the apocalypse!" Said Jordan. "Because my mom didn't get me snacks before the apocalypse." I said.
"Oh. Ok. Haha." He laughed.