~Chapter 21~

A//N: Just letting you amazing people know that chapter 25 will be the last chapter of this story!! And I just wanna thank all my readers so much for 2.77k reads!! I also wanna thank everybody that votes and comments<3 Oh and btw if you were experiencing any difficulties opening up my story to read it....I accidentally unpublished my whole story yesterday...oops😂 But today it's back because I figured out how to publish it all back;)

Dylan's POV:

Tyler and I are walking around in the mall...we're heading to Champs right now just to check out what they have. Holland is Seline are getting bathing suits for when we go to the beach in the mall too.

"So...um I need to tell you something" I say hesitantly to Tyler as I scratch the back of my neck.

'What is it?'

"So remember how I gave Seline my Snapchat?"

'Yeah'

"Well we were sending videos to each other-just talking you know- and I saw this big bruise on the side of her like jaw and kind of on her neck....and...I don't know but..."

'Just spit it out Dylan!'

"I think her mom hurts her!" I say in a loud whisper.

"I....I think her mom abuses her. All these things are adding up. On Snapchat she basically told me that she doesn't feel special. She also lied to Holland and I about her mom...when we picked her up she texted her mom to ask to go to the beach with Holland and I today and she said her mom said it was okay with it...so we started driving and Holland asked her where her mom was when we picked her up because her mom didn't come outside when we picked Seline up and she said her mom was sleeping"

'So?...' Tyler says confused.

"So: she said that she texted her mom asking to go to the beach and she said her mom responded saying it was fine but then she told Holl that her mom was sleeping...You can't be sleeping and texting your daughter at the same time...see what I'm saying"

'yeah...wow...have you talked to her about it or asked her anything?'

"No I haven't said anything...I've talked to Holl and she said I should ask her or talk to her...If I'm right about her mom hurting her...*sighs* I don't even know what I'm going to do. I just want to help her but I don't know how"

'Don't worry I bet if you talk to her she will tell you what's going on. I think you should talk to her'

"I know. But who knows if she will even talk to me. She might just lie and say that everything's fine"

'Hmmm'

.........

Once we arrive at Champs we look around. I find these beautiful purple and black Jordan's.

"Those are nice" Tyler says looking at the Jordan's that are in my hands then grabbing them out from my grip.

'Hey give them back!'

"No I want these! They look better on me anyways!" He says as he runs away from me.

'Hey get back here!' I chase after him.