Jill II

Jill's POV:

I watch as Mike comes walking towards me I call out to him "Hey Mike! Whats up?" His face tells it all he is supper shy. He looks like Charlie Brown when he gets invited to the Valentine dance if you ask me but I think its cute. His black curly hair covers parts of his face but you can still see his green eyes. His beautiful green eyes. A random thought pops in my mind must have his mom's eyes because Hades has brown eyes. I shake my head trying to get that thought out of my head and look at Mike again. He is right in front of me now and has a dreamy look on his face.

"Hey Jill," he sighs. I giggle at this and say "What you thinking about dreamy face?"

"Hu! Er, what?"

I look at him and ask "So did you want to ask me anything?"

He looks confused and then says "No, I, I was just playing. You know what never mind."

My eyes get wide I mean I really like him and I thought that he liked me. I decided that there was only one way to find out!

I call after him, "Hey, come back I want to ask you something!" he immediately turns back to me. When he is right in front of me again I take a deep breath.

I grab his face and kiss him, right on the lips! He doesn't move or breath for a minute but then he kisses me back! I put my hands around his neck. His lips are firm and his shoulders are strong. I feel a ton of eyes on us but I don't care. All I care about right now is the boy in front of me, the kiss we are sharing and being with him. He breaks the kiss and I look at him, "Wow!" we say in unison. He is breathing hard from lack of oxygen and so am I. I look around and see a bunch of kids staring at us. Wait not at us just right above our heads. I look up and see a pail pink dove.

"Hey don't you have something better to do?" Mike asks them then he notices their line of sight also. Once he looks it flies away. I watch as it goes and watch where it had been. A girl squeals "It was a blessing from Aphrodite! You two must be destined for each other!"

Mike and I break apart and stand awkwardly away from each other I don't look at him. My face is like a volcano about to explode it feels so hot.