Ch12

Recap:
     "HE DID WHAT?!?!" Ginny screamed.
Draco's p.o.v
I told Ginny everything from start to finish. I told her about how Ron beat him up so badly that he knew himself he wasn't going to make it. He even said I was going to kill you right before all of this was going to happen. She was so upset and I knew that Ron was going to get it tonight. She hugged me and rubbed her face into my chest. I put my arms around here and sobbed.
"Don't worry, he will always be with us."
"Draco I have to do something." She stated.
"Ok what is it?" He asked
"I can't tell you that, but your right I will see him soon." She smiled.
Ginny's p.o.v
    I ran down the hall so excited that I was gonna see Harry again. I ran to the griffyndor common room and got out my pocket knife. Soon enough there was red blood oozing out of my wrists. I cut so deep that I fainted on the floor. The Knife fell out of my hand and I lye on the floor bleeding to death.
     Draco's p.o.v
     I decided to follow Ginny to see what she was up to and hopefully she wasn't doing something stupid. Well to my "surprise" she was of course doing something stupid. I saw her lye on the floor. I checked her pulse but felt nothing. I picked her up and races to Madame pomfrey's office. After about 5 minutes I get to her office.
     "Mr. Malfoy, in very sorry but there is not much hope for her. We will do whatever we can but it will be a miracle if she lives till tomorrow."
     "Ok I will come back tomorrow and see if she alright."
     "Alright good have a very good night, I will definetley give you updates."
     I knew if she was going to die she would be ok though because she would be with Harry, and that's what she really wanted. We all face death at some point in our lives and maybe it was just time for them, maybe they were just put out of their misery. It could have been for the best.

A/N- Hey guys, I know I haven't updated for a while but it's been really busy with Christmas break cause I have been meeting up with my family and everyone. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! ~Sunny❤️