Chapter Four

"You've got to be kidding me." Cierra began to struggle, knowing full well that she wouldn't be able to relinquish herself from the cuffs. After all, she had been the one to place them on a number of criminals. Hunter held her hand out in front of her, inspecting her nails disinterestedly while subdued panic began to seep into Cierra's mind.

She tried to force herself to remain calm. She was a seasoned Detective, she could get out of this. She had to. Ticking through her training and years of experience, she couldn't find a single thing that could help her. Her mind was too boggled to be of any actual use.

Thus, she began to struggle worse, chafing her wrists on the cuffs and attracting Hunter's attention once more. "Let me go!" She demanded, but she knew very well that these were famous last words.

In what seemed like less than a second, Hunter was on top of her, straddling her hips to keep her in place.

How had she been able to move so fast? Cierra pondered the question, but her thoughts were soon turned elsewhere.

 "Stop that," She ordered, her fingers wrapping around Cierra's wrists underneath the cuffs. "I will free you in a bit. In the meantime, do not damage yourself by struggling uselessly." 

Cierra's breath hitched as Hunter leaned over her to unwrap the chain of the cuffs from the hook of the headboard, giving her a view into her loosely fitted blouse. She wore a simple red bra, but something in Cierra wanted to see what was underneath it. Desire reared it's ugly head within her again. She wanted to resist, she truly did. But it just didn't seem possible.

Unable to defy the woman's command for some unknown reason, Cierra settled down reluctantly, attempting unsuccessfully to keep her eyes off of the other woman's chest.

Pleased, Hunter brushed her dark tresses over her shoulder before lowering her lips onto one of the bite marks that graced Cierra's  left shoulder, nipping at it to draw a gasp from her prey. "See how easy that was, little one? If you don't struggle, and do what I tell you, you'll make it through this a lot easier. If you don't, I'll have to punish you." 

"Punish me," Cierra repeated in a low tone, blinking slowly. 

Why did that sound so... appealing?

"Now, I'm going to unlock these," Hunter spoke slowly. "You will not run. You will not fight me, or I will punish you. I'll explain to you what that means after you eat, understood?" Something in her tone made Cierra want to obey her. To please her. 

Nodding, she bit her lip as the other woman forced her to maintain eye contact as she used a small metal key to unlock both of the cuffs. Relief immediately surged through her arms and she stretched them out as Hunter dismounted her, retrieving her cup from the night table beside the bed. Her back turned, Cierra took the only chance she might have to escape.

Bolting out of the bed with the grace of a drunken kitten, she made a run for the door. To do so, she had to pass Hunter, but to her surprise, the woman didn't move an inch, taking another sip from the probably cold coffee.

Shrugging off the strangeness, she reached the door, yanking on the knob.

Locked.

Heart pounding, Cierra refused to turn around as she felt Hunter's presence intimidating presence drawing closer, no doubt a smirk on her face.

Hunter was delighted. She had honestly expected the woman to run, despite her warning. She wanted her to. She wanted a reason to cause the woman pain; she even seemed to like it as much as she enjoyed inflicting it, though she'd probably never tell.