One shot

Louis ran away from his old abandoned territory. He was weak,injured and scared looking for somewhere to rest. He had been traveling for days with no food or water and got attacked along the way. When his attackers thought he was dead, they left not knowing he only passed out. Luckily, he made it out alive with a limping leg but other than that, he was okay.

Two Beta watchers of the Stockholm pack saw his figure in the distance making his way over to them. They were going to scare him off for trespassing, only wanting to protect the pack. As they got closer to him they saw that he was actually hurt and needed medical attention quickly. They tried to help him but he was afraid that they were going to kill him so he tried his best to run away. He didn't go far before he collapsed on the ground, struggling to breathe. They picked up the brown wolf, who was too tried to put up a fight and carried him to the pack clinic. On their way, the other members looked on curiously wondering who that unfamiliar wolf was. Some attempted to follow them but were immediately sent back. They went inside and Niall went to get his mate, Liam the pack Doctor.

Liam was an Alpha who was also trained in medicine by his father. He learnt how to treat wounds, sicknesses and what makes good ingredients for different medicines, herbal teas, ointments etc. He was also taught how to make bandages and gauges from plant fibers and dead leaves. Niall was his mate who helps him in the clinic . He tends to patients also, his kind and bubbly personality makes the patients feel more comfortable and relaxed, especially the children. He also helps Liam gather ingredients from the forest when he can't go himself. They make a wonderful duo and everyone adores the couple.

The two Betas explained what happened and Liam took him into the resting area where the beds were and sent the Betas to tell Harry what happened. Harry's was the leader of the pack and must be notified of anything that goes on in the pack. He took over from his father who still lives with him in the pack house and has been a fantastic leader but always goes to his father and mother for advice. He was unbonded as well, waiting to find his mate by the mercy of the Moon Goddess. He also is in charge of all the daily hunts and advises the traders of the pack which territories to go to barter their goods. Everyone looks up to him and they know that Liam is the second in command and Niall is third.

Liam went into his cabinet and took out his ointments and gauzes, he treated the wounds and bandaged Louis' sprained leg. Harry was at the clinic immediately after hearing the news of a unidentified wolf. He looked in the small room to find Liam tending to the unknown wolf's wounds.

Harry looked at the sleeping wolf, taking in how fragile he looks. His chestnut brown hair looked so soft and fluffy to him and he saw they way his stomach moved in and out as he took breaths. He felt this strange connection to this unknown wolf. At first he thought that he was just being crazy and his wolf is dying, desperate to find a mate.

"He was attacked, I think, you could see scratches and bite marks on his back and legs" Liam pointed to the big gash on his side. He put more of the ointment he made on the wound and bandaged it.

Harry winced at the sight of it, even for him, an Alpha, that was gruesome to look at. He felt this strong urge to find the wolves who attacked him and make them pay but he knew that was impossible.

"So, no one knows where he came from or anything about him at all?" Harry asked curiously.

"I'm afraid so, I told Niall to ask the members that travel to different territories to trade goods and they say that he doesn't look familiar at all. There's no special marks, no specific fur pattern, no ear piercings or anything else specific that would suggest he's from a traditional pack." Liam says