Chapter 13

The two walked into the school. Craig was not used to so many loud people in one room before.

"Why the fuck are they so noisy? It's to early for this." Craig complained.

"Y-yea.. It's always like this.."

"How do I even know what classes I have if I'm new to this shitty school?"

"T-the office.."

Craig and Tweek walked to the office, and was greeted by principal Victoria.

"Good morning, Tweek. Who's this?"

"T-this is Craig Tucker. He's new."

"Nice to meet you." Craig said and shook her hand.

"I'll print a schedule out for you. It will take a while so please sit."

Craig and Tweek sat down, while Principal Victoria was typing at the computer.

"What if we don't get classes together?" Craig asked.

"I-I don't know.. That would be bad."

"What do you mean bad?"

"Y-you killing everybody."

"I wouldn't do that.. Anyways what the fuck is taking so long?" Craig complained.

"Shh! S-she might hear you.."

"Alright Craig, here is your classes and schedule." Principle Victoria handed him the schedule.

Tweek took out his schedule to see if they have classes together.

"O-oh.."

"What? What's wrong?"

"W-we don't have last period together."

"It's only one class, what could go wrong?" Craig asked.

"Uh.."
---------- one school day later...
"H-how was last period?" Tweek asked nervously.

"Great! See, I didn't do anything bad to anybody." Craig said.

"CRAIG TUCKER PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE." The loud speaker said.

Tweek glared at Craig. "Okay maybe I did do something.." Craig then went to the principal's office and knocked.

"Come in." Principal Victoria said furiously.

"Hey principal! What's up?" Craig tried to brighten the mood.

"What is wrong with you Craig? You cursed out a teacher and made her cry!"

"She was being a bitch! She kept telling me to stop talking."

"That's detention after school young man!"

"Bitch." Craig mumbled while flipping her off. Tweek was outside waiting.

"W-what happened?" Tweek asked.

"Well, I have detention so I can't even leave this shitty place."

"I-I'm dissapointed.. W-well I'll see you at home." Tweek walked away and out of this school.

Well, shit. This sucks. Craig walked to the detention room and took a seat in the back.

Then, a girl sat next to him. She looked VERY familiar.

Way too familiar..

"Alright everyone, detention is going to start so be quiet. If you talk you get an extra hour here."

"Balls!" Craig shouted. "CRAIG THATS AN EXTRA HOUR!" The teacher yelled.

"DICK!" The familiar looking girl yelled. "DAISY! THATS AN EXTRA HOUR!" The teacher yelled.

Hmm. So that's her name.
----------timeskip
"Well I hope you two learned your lesson! You are dismissed." The teacher left the classroom.

"Hi!" Daisy said.

"Um, hi?" Craig replied.

"That was really funny when you said balls." Daisy giggled.

"Oh. Thanks!" Craig smiled.

"Anytime! So why are you in detention?" Daisy asked.

"I cursed out a teacher. They piss me off so much."

"Tell me about it. I just transferred since my friend forced me to go to school."

"Same for me! But question. You look really familiar have I met you before?" Craig asked.

"I don't think so.."

"Oh. Sorry just was asking."

"Hey, do you want to hang out after we leave here? If you don't want to that's fine.." She blushed.

"Sure! I guess." Craig smiled. It was nice getting to know more new friends here.
------------
It's been 3 hours, and Craig still didn't get back yet. Tweek was pacing back and fourth worried as hell. Where the fuck is he? Did he get killed?

Then from outside the window, Tweek heard laughter and it was from Craig and a girl he has never even seen before.

"That was hilarious!" Craig laughed.

"I know right! This was awesome!" Daisy laughed.

"Well, I should get going now Daisy. See you tomorrow!" Craig waved at her and opened the door.

"C-CRAIG! Your b-back!" Tweek sighed in relief.

"Sorry. I was just hanging out with a friend."

"W-who was t-that?" Tweek asked.

"Some girl I met in detention. She's really cool! We have so much in common."

"O-oh.." Tweek had a frown on his face.

Craig grinned. "Oh. Look, you don't have to be jealous-"

"W-WHAT? Not jealous at a-all!" Tweek said looking away.

"Yes you are! Tweek is jealous!" Craig laughed.

"N-no! I'm going to sleep. D-do not watch me sleep a-again!" Tweek slammed the door.

Oh Tweek. I think the people reading this knows I'm gonna watch you sleep anyway.
------------
Fourth wall broken in that last sentence XD

So.. Do you guys think daisy is suspicious? Or she's just a regular girl?