Part 15

"Im frustrated jungkook"
I held the phone tight in between my fingers and I let out a sign.

"I can see you right now.." I whispered. I looked at the boy infront of me. He layed in his bed and he is sleeping. For the first time he finally fell asleep.

Maybe he realised I'm not worth his tears. To be honest I'm not..

"You're sleeping.." I said into the speaker. I let out a chuckle and slowly sit down on the bed. "I'm sorry if I'm being creepy.."

His face was calm but I could see the stained tears on his face and his red nose.

"You shouldn't cry.."

He was deep in his sleep and I wish I could see his smile again.

"I understand you don't want me to call you anymore.. I understand. I understand its easier to ignore than talking to me." I spoke. I lowered the phone from my ear and walked over to his drawer. I grabbed the phone and quickly turned it on.

"I promise you'll get through this.."

"I promise you will have a happy future ahead of you."

"I promise you Kookie.." I looked at in his call history and my eyes began to tear up again.

My fingers tapped the delete history button and soon everything was gone.

As if I never called him.

"You gotta forget me.."

I opened the phone and took out his phone card.

My sight became blurry because of the tears and I placed the phone back into the drawer.

"You were the best thing that happened to me.." I whispered looking up at his sleeping form.

I sat down and stared at him. I shook my head and bury my face in my hands. "I loved you.. And I still do"