Chapter 12

Expedition

It's been a two week and our leader has come during at night she made some citizens into vampires then trained them. The pure bloods haven't came here, but only the new born ones. All of the vampires were put in patrol and the mayor's gunmen are on patrol to. In the morning is the gunmen and night is the vampires, but either way is fine. We walked into our leader's headquarters which is near the mayor's office.

"What do you boys want?"

"Our things."

She threw a bag at us and we left. We searched in the bag and took our own belongings. Our phones were dead so we charged it. After it was done charging, our phones vibrated nonstop. We checked and it was a ton of messages from each of us.

"Damn..."

We read all the massages and it took about 2 hours. Makoto started crying. I wanted to cry as well, but I just wiped away the tears. Looking through my gallery, photos of us, especially Kaoru.

"Goddamn it.."

"Hey..I got a voicemail. How does one open it?" Said Kohaku.

"Uh..it like..." Said Makoto.

"Press 1 to listen to-" as Kohaku pressed on and put it on speaker.

"Hey.. Kohaku..It's Momoko.. How's the war? Are you winning? Call me..I mean..even your brothers. Tell them to call the other girls as well.

Kohaku! This is Kaoru.. Tell Ryuu that.. I miss him.. *the girls giggling in the background* Shut up you two!

This is Miyako. Can you tell that to Makoto too? Sorry. Kaoru and I don't know how to use voicemail.

*background noise: (intense knocking)

Kaoru: The hell..
(Door breaks open)

Momoko: Run up to my bedroom! This person is bloody!! He might have a weapon!
(Loud footsteps running up)

Kaoru: Momoko! I got your back! Run up here!
(Glass breaking)

Miyako: We have to go..

Momoko: Kaoru! Barricade the door!
(Loud noises)