dreamy suicide

Michael's breathing is so unsettled, it causes a rush of worry to travel through Luke's veins. He doesn't know what to do besides sit next to him on the bed. Michael just notices that; not Luke but the fact that he is still in bed, making him question which part of his sleep attack was real.

"I just came here to tell you to pack up but..." Luke explains while Michael nods as a response and gets up to continue putting clothes in his puma bag.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Luke asks, wondering if that is pushing the boy a little too much. He never took psychology, and therefore he can not speak on behalf of what the boy is saying. His body language suggests that he is fine but his mind is at unease.

"There is nothing to talk about." Michael fires back and continues with his packing. The blonde just stares at him for the sake of getting out of him. This is his first experience with some type of panic attack and so he tries to help the boy. 

After all, he owes it to him.

"How often do you get these panic attacks?" Luke talks gently, wishing his tone would somehow overshadow the personal question he is asking  and Michael cringes at the word. He pauses folding for a second and looks up at the man sitting in front of him, before shaking his head with a smile and goes back to his previous doing.

"What is so funny?" Luke is now perplexed and finds the matter rather serious.

"They are not panic attacks; they are sleep attacks and, no, I don't get them very often. But when I do.." he drifts off and looks down at his shoes, the ceiling and anywhere else besides the man's face.

After two minutes, Luke stands next to him and he rests his hand on the boys arm, which is snatched off as he zips the bag and puts on the floor. The boy doesn't seem to get the signal because he pushes it; he wants him to finish what he started, no matter what it takes.

"It started when this case began, and although it doesn't happen often, they all seem to have a connection; it starts with me being happy and enjoying my time; then the people around start giving me the amount of love that I have never received in real life."

"Sometimes they give me gifts, touches, kisses even; but then they all start to fade away in to nothing but darkness. And as a replacement comes a voice in my head telling me that I fucked up, I fucked up  real bad and that I won't be able to breathe again. Anyway.."

He looks around to check if there is anything that he left before he goes straight for the door; he is trying his best not to say too much, for he doesn't want to burden people with his problems when they probably have enough on their shoulders already.

"Have you ever went to the doctors?" Luke asks and Michael stops walking, his fist white from holding on to them and he changes the direction, heading straight for Luke. The officer doesn't know what is happening until the boy is standing in front of him, perhaps too close and looking at his oceanic eyes but Luke is feeling way more exposed.

"I never said I hate sleep attacks." the boy pauses and Luke crosses his eyebrows while the boy skips around the room in a way more jolly mood, "They are actually my favourite kind of anxiety." He sits on the floor with his legs crossed like a Turk.

"Because when you wake up, there is this rush, this excitement and this confusion where someone is whispering in your ears while you try to remember." he gets up following his words, goes back to his old and gloomy mood before going back to his previous standing position in front of Luke.

"And that is the thing about anxiety; you are so scared of nothing. You are scared of nothing."

Alex knocks on the door and causes their eyes disconnect as he motions them to go downstairs. With all the bags in the trunk of the car, they all get inside the mini van with their phones and earphones in hand.

Tyler gets in the drivers seat and announces that they have to go to the gas station to get some fuel. With Ashley's loud laugh filling up the van, the engine starts and they are off to the mysterious destination.

It doesn't take more than six minutes for their positive vibe to be wiped off because as they arrive the station, Michael sees a familiar car which belongs to the curly haired boy or Mr Daniels, he doesn't know or care.

But the most surprising scene is the fact that it is not just two men; there is another lady witha  similar physique laughing along with the curly haired one. While everyone gasps, Michael jumps out of the vehicle and approaches the lady. 

The person whom she is talking to points behind her shoulders and as she turns around, Michael doesn't even waste time when he opens his arms to hug her. Filling up his body with her new scent which he doesn't seem to be familiar with, he feels like the embrace is not tight enough.

And so he holds her a bit tighter but it still doesn't feel right; because her arms are not wrapped around him. After a week gone without them seeing each other, one would think her to be excited but there is no more rush.

He stands back from the hug and looks at her, her stern features stronger than ever and her sharp nose making her face polished. Her square face, small lips and perfectly sized forehead is art to his eyes, and he wonders if it is the same for her.

"Hey Michael." she softly says and he smiles at the sound of her voice, for he can sleep listening to it any day. Now, she hugs him before turning around and leaving him confused when Luke stands in her way, preventing her from leaving.

Her hands are locked with the curly haired boy is the only thing Michael is focusing on right now, and when she turns around back to him again, with her hands still connected, he can not help himself but ask.

"Who is he?" He doesn't want to come across rude, well the truth is that Michael can not care less about what this boy thinks of him. His mother is his, and unless there are some circumstances he is not aware of, he is allowed to be possessive over her.

"I am Matty.. uhm.. we are kind of brothers." the boy introduces and takes out a hand for the green eyed boy to shake.

+

I AM BACK BITCHES SDFGHJK

THIS BOOK REACHED 17K WHILE I WAS AWAY? WHAT EVEN