2

Sammy POV

"I woke up in the wrong room and my butt hurt I think I had sexx with that skate kid honestly i don't even know how I got home"

"But all I can say it was a pretty good One Night Stand "

"I haven't been felling good at a lot today day and I have been throwing up but when I drink I use to not throw up but know I guess I do u started to gag and then and there I ran to the bathroom and throw up I thin I should go to the doctor to see what's up probly just the beer and stuff I drank "

"I sat there in the doctors office waiting for  my name to be called "Sammy wilk said the doctor "yea that's me so what's wrong I haven't been felling really well well yesterday I went out and party and I was thinking maybe I drank too much "okay well we are gonna take a blood texts to see anything and see you stomach "okay

10min later

"hey Mr. Wilkinson you might want to sit down for the news umm okay um sr ur pregnant and I fell like my heart fell to my ass wait what I cant be how guys cant get pregnant  yess sr it happens to men but not very often you can get through this it will be easy labor and it easer for a guy then a girl"

drivimg in the car think wow the famous Sammy Wilkinson  is pregnant with a baby but I know I will bet through this by myself I will be a single dad because I cant tell skate he was a one night stand and that would ruin he's career and he would probly wont talk to me ever again but I have to tell the jacks   and all the boys like , all the magcon boys and Omaha crew (just act like skate in the Omaha crw in this story)nad all my family I will have a get together and then tell every one there .

2DAYS LATER

"every one is coming over like Nash and cam and all of the boys my family and I will tell them "

"okay every one is here okay can I have every ones attention on me plz okay so this is really is happing every one is looking at me okay one day I wasn't felling good and I went to the  doctors and they told me I was pregnant and he said it was okay for a guy to get pregos  I look up and every one was look at me then every one was cheering and saying congrats and every one was alright with it it felt like a hole weight on my shoulders has been lifted off my shoulders"

every one has left but jack and jack stay like always and like always thye ask questions like who the father was I told them and thye said how I said that's the last guys I have sex with so it has to be hem they said I should tell hem but I cant because I cant I told them I cant have this baby by myself they said what makes me happy and I like that they accept.......

KAY GUYS SOO AM GONNA BE THE ONE THATS GONNNA UPDATE EVERY DAY BECAUSE AM COOL LIKE THAT ANDD IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE I WILLL PUTT MY STUUF AT THE END

Instagram-shay.naomi

snapchat-obeythe_queen14