Sophia Messer

Hi. My name is Sophia Messer.

My parents names are Danny Messer and Lindsay Monroe.

They met at work. Mum was the new girl after Mac dismissed Aiden who was working on a rape case and messed with the evidence.

Dad always called Mum "Montana" because she worked in Montana before Mac transferred her to NYPD.

One day, Aiden was found in a burnt out Cadillac which also had her body burnt out. Hawkes was the one who used face reconstruction to make the connection to Aiden. The suspect from a rape case that was 18-months old, they strucked burning and killing Aiden but she left evidence that put them at the scene and they put him away. Many were devastated but dad was the one who wanted to interrogate a possible suspect but Mac told him to work with my mum on a different case they had at the time. Dad was affected the most by this but they caught the guy for Aiden. 

My parents got me into the business when I was in year 6 so I was only 12. When I was 13, I got a high paying job at a factory. We made everything that you find in a store even guitars and dolls. I worked there for 2 years then I got back in the workforce. 

Mum was meant to give birth to another child, my older sister. She had a miscarriage with only a few weeks to go until my sister was born. Some jerk broke into room while mum was watching TV and eating her craving food and stabbed her in a specific spot instantly killing my sister. She was meant to originally be called Sophia but then a few years later they had me and named me after my unborn sister.