Do You

"Here is the next one. If it feels to real, do you magic to change that. I love you for making things more pretty XDD" Laine read aloud while downloading the new file. "ps same rules. Add notes if you like" she continued. "haha That Vann! Well, let's get to work."

Do You

While working on her laptop a pop up window opened. It was a personal message from someone. Someone she no longer wants to talk to... After all he broke her heart; she just skimmed through message, her eyes grazed through the first paragraph and went like this.

Hey..

I know things aren't that good between us

I know it's hard to understand apparently you would never want to understand

but I have reasons and I know I should've told you before

I know it was very cruel, I was very cruel..

She recalled that time when he was not replying to her mails. Worried she called him and it was upon hearing that a girl responded on the other line saying "he is still asleep" killed her. It was too much for her to bear that she just hung up. Shaking those awful thoughts away she continued.

I know you wanna kill me but to make you feel better

you have no idea how life has been treating me these past months

I'd say it's worse than what you're experiencing right now

look at me now, miserable, alone, unhappy, numb..

I guess I paid hard for what I did you

It is as if her mind would automatically recall her past experiences with him since the next that flashed in her mind is that after that call she gathered her strength to check his Facebook page.  She felt another stab right to her heart to see that it was no longer her with him in the main photo. At that point it did not matter what cause Neo to change. She knew it was not going to last long - after all she knew that he was a ladies man. It is still tiny bit of hope that maybe, just maybe it is true love and that it could change him - that she could save him.

But one thing I can say, no one loved me as much as you did...

Not even one compared enough...

I can't go on with my life with my conscience still bugging me about you

So here, I will apologize no matter what

I don't expect you to talk to me again but at least in your heart

I hope you forgive me.

After reading the message she really doesn't know what to reply. It is half past five in the afternoon when she finished reading and re-reading the message. "Is this sincere? Or he still just playing?" she thought but then again she was given the option not to reply.

"How will this end if I don't reply?" she asked herself "I don't remember when this happened it seemed so long ago so why bother me now?" Her mind just wandered off, wanting to escape the sudden rush of memories and pain. She then tried to comfort her self by saying out loud "Well, as they say past is past so we can talk about It." so after arguing with her brain, she sat up and readied herself to a reply.

She sat there staring blankly at her laptop. She was ready to tell him to hell with him, that she doesn't care about him anymore, that karma is a b*tch and that what he has been through is not enough to pay for the pain she felt before. She wants to tell him how happy she is and that she is overjoyed that things did not work between them. However, she did not know where to start.