Teasing (pt2)

Author POV
When Larry pulled Lau into the house Larry told Lau to go the room. Larry waited until he went upstairs. He took of his jewelry, hat, and shoes off. He went into the kitchen and got drink of water before he went up there. Lau went upstairs and waited in Larry's room. Lau got undressed and he was butt naked. He sat on the bed in missionary. Larry went upstairs and entered in his room and he saw Lau in the position of  missionary and he had an amazing sight. He walked up to him and bended down to see his face and kissed him. He put a finger inside of him slowly in an teasingly manner. Lau moaned uncontrollably he wanted more and he was so impatient. He wanted to feel Larry inside of him. Lau arched his back and he started to grab the sheets on the bed. Larry was going at a fast pace than a slow pace it was such a tease to Lau.

Larry:*seductively* You like that Bebe?

Lau:*moans* Yes daddy.

Larry:*seductively* Tell how much you like it? Moan for me Bebe.

Larry pumped fast into Lau's hole and he moaned really loud. He felt like he was at his peak and he couldn't control it anymore. Larry slowed down and took the finger out his gaping hole.

Lau:*moans* Larry...

Larry stood up and unbuckled his pants. Larry was ready to fuck Lau and Lau was looking at him and he rubbed up and down on Larry. He licked his 6 pack and kissed every single one. He slowly went down to his v-line and placed soft pecks and then he pushed down his pants. He saw Larry's shaft pop up and he immediately looked up at Larry and Leaned in and took all of him. He saw Larry's head go back. Larry held on to Lau's hair softly and he pushed his head farther down into his mouth and Lau gagged but manage to keep sucking him.

Larry:*groans* Damn Bebe

Lau:* moans/breaths heavy* Does it feel good?

Larry: Hell yes I wanna fuck you so bad.

Lau then started to kiss up to Larry's abdomen then his stomach then to his chest and then to his neck until he met with his lips. Lau put his arms around Larrys neck and started to French kiss him. The kiss was hungry and slow and they added their tongue into the mix. Lau moaned. Larry then laid Lau on the bed and spread his legs open and alined his hole. He slowly went in inch by inch and Lau moaned really loud and it was both out of pain and pleasure. But once the pain subsided he was fully inside of him he grinded inside of  him and Lau moaned in the world of ecstasy. He knew he was his spot. Larry then went fully in and out slowly to keep him from climaxing quickly. It was feeling so good that Lau was hardly to form a sentence all he could say was 'Ahhh' 'Yess' more'  'please daddy' Larry went faster and Lau put his arm around Larry's neck and Larry dug his face in Lau neck and he placed soft kisses that he might've left little hickies on his neck, but that was a sign that he fucked him real good and made love to him. Larry then picked up Lau that made Lau strap his legs around his waist. Larry sat on the bed and laid back so he can see what he can do to pleasure him.

Larry:*seductively* Come on Baby bounce up and down and pleasure Daddy for me.

Lau felt full of Larry, he was so deep inside of him he was already going to come but he wanted to hold it in so he could come together. It was aching Lau to come, but he wanted to pleasure Larry so he obliged to move up and down and go down full on his thick long shaft and grinded inside of him. Larry had his head back and he had no choice but to roll his eyes back and he was very close into coming.

Larry:*groans* Fuck Bebe I'm close keep doing that.

Lau:* moans* I'm close too

Larry put his hands on Lau's waist and he leaned forward to his chest and sucked on his nipple, he pumped upwards fiercely and fast and Lau put his arms around Larry and he dug his face inside of his Afro.

Lau:*moans* I'm coming Daddy

Larry*groans* Aw shit me too

Within seconds Larry came inside of Lau and Lau came on Larry's chest and stomach. Lau felt so full inside and he he was overly sensitive and so was Larry. Larry had enough strength to pull out Of Lau and Lau was so weak so Larry pulled him to his chest and carried him close bridal style. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and crashed up after their love making in the playroom. Once Larry was done he picked Lau up and carried him to their vanilla bed and went to bed. Lau was close to Larry's chest and Larry was messing with Lau's twist.

Larry:*whisper* How do you feel Bebe?

Lau:*smile* Amazing how do you feel?

Larry:*smirk*Amazing

Lau:*looks up* I love you Larrbear

Larry:*smiles* I love you too LauBear

Then Larry leaned in and kissed Lau, but only this time it was slow and passionate and Lau loved it every last bit. Once their kissing session was over they looked each other one last time and went to sleep peacefully.

TheEnd

I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot. Please Vote and I love to see some feedback!

XOXO

Sorry if there was mistakes😥