/Chapter 10/

Chapter 10 - MV

dRace piErce
Hey I just met you, and it is crazy but here's my number, so call me maybe.
"hello?" Who the heck is waking me up at this time? It's just 3.30am.
"Who's this?" My voice was cracking.
"Jonnn, I am outside of your house." He slurred. What is he doing here?

I went down the stairs and open the door for him.
"Hi" he smiled. He is so cute right now and I wish I have my phone to take a picture of his face. Both of his cheeks are pinkish red and his right hand with a bottle of beer.
He's drunk. Obviously.

"I don't regret it." he said. Okay? What do you mean?
"You're drunk. Why are you drinking so much?" I ask. Well, not because I are about him. Who am I even kidding
"Can I stay over tonight?" He ask.
"Hmm, come in first." I replied.

I went to the bathroom and take towels for him.
-
The next morning I woke up with a pair of hands snaked around my waist. I can't help but broke my frown into a smile. I wake him up, or at least I tried.
"Jonathan! Wake up!"
I hit on both of his hands. "Five minutes." He said
"It's 10.30 am, we're late for work!" I yelled.
"I'll give you a sick leave today." He really thinks he's the CEO, yea he is but whatever. "Just get off me." I muttered.
He sigh and finally woke up. I'm free from his gigantic hands. okay whatever.

As soon as I dressed up in my casual wear, Jonathan decided to give me a ride. Obviously, he drove his car to my house while he was drunk. he surely deserve a medal for that.

He's being such a gentleman - "Where is my freaking toothbrush." Okay. Maybe not a gentlemen but a freaking asshole. I'm never gonna compliment his personality again. Ever.

I ignore him and get into the car. Another minute later, he slide himself to the driver's seat and start the car.

In the middle of our silence, my phone rang, and guess who? Daniel freaking Mayder. Yup, I'm glad he called. I miss him..so much.

"Hello, Dracey."
"Hey, what's up?" Yea I know it's a very old term but I still use it.
"Well, I know you are probably in the office now but-
"No no, I'm free." I cut him off. While ignoring the continuous glare from Jonathan.
Daniel chuckled. "Yea okay, but I just want to invite you to shoot a music video for my new single from my album."
"Oh my god! Daniel, shouldn't you be inviting celebrities or well known people?" I was shocked
"Well, I thought you love it since I promised you two years ago? So..are you in?" Well, yeah. I'm surprised he still kept his promise. Hmm great. "Yeah! I would love to. Thanks Daniel." I practically yelled.

We exchanged goodbyes and hung up the phone. "Who's that guy you are talking to? He sounded like a puberty man." Jonathan teased. What was that supposed to mean? But nothing can stop me from being happy because I'm too excited for the shoot!

/()/
A/N
Vote! Please. And tell me what do you expect in the Chapter 11? Waiting for u guys.

Vote
Vote
Vote

Guess what? This story reached 700 views. I'm happy but vote to make me feel happier.