Chapter Two

*Faith's point of view*

I wake up to the sound of my mom yelling.

"Wake up!" she yells.

"I'm awake!" I yell sitting up and glaring at my mother.

"Get dressed. You have an hour." She says before slamming my door and walking off. I groan and roll out of bed, hitting the floor hard.

"Ah shit!" I yell as pain shoots through my spine. I lay there recovering for a second before running to my bathroom and taking a shower.

Once I'm done I walk to my room and get dressed in black skinny jeans and BVB shirt along with some white vans with the BVB guys painted on it. They're really cute chibi looking figures. I walk back to my bathroom and straighten my full black hair. I have some blue streaks running through it but they need to be touched up. I do little makeup, just foundation, concealer, eye liner, and mascara. I look on the mirror and smile.

"Good job Faith!" I squeal at myself. Now, what beanie should I wear? Blue? Baby Blue? Red? Black? White? Baby Blue? Ok. Baby Blue it is.

I grab my baby blue beanie and put it on, grabbing my phone, headphones, and suitcase then walking downstairs to the living room where my mom is sitting.

"Ready?" She asks standing up and grabbing her keys and purse.

"Not really." I mutter under my breath.

"Come on." She says walking outside. I follow and we leave for the airport.

Once we get there we say our goodbyes as I go through security and she leaves. I grab my suitcase, ticket, and phone. I go to this waiting section where my plane boards. I sit there with headphones in and playing Fruit Ninja. I feel a tap on my shoulder, take out a headphone and look behind me to see a group of people standing there. The person that tapped my shoulder was a girl and she had two boys and another girl standing behind her.

"Hi. My name's Alice. These are my friends." She says.

"Hi. I'm Faith." I say standing up and facing them.

"Oh. We know." She says smiling. My eyes widen in fear.

"How do you know who I am?" I ask.

"Your Vic and Mike Fuentes' little sister." one of the guys say. He has black flippy hair and snake bites.

"Oh. Yeah." I mutter.

"Nice piercings by the way." the other guys says. He has black hair also but it's down to his shoulders.

"Thanks." I say. I bring my hand up and play with my septum piercing.

"I'm Josh and that's Jake. Then that's Ariel." the guys with flippy hair says pointing at his friends. The Ariel girl has fire red hair and half of her head shaved. It looks pretty cute. She has an eyebrow piercing and septum. We sit and talk until I hear "Flight 102 to San Diego."

I stand up and look around at them all.

"That's my flight. You have my number. Text of call me." I say before walking and boarding the plane. Once I get seated I put in my headphones and blare Bass Cannon. I lay my head back and feel somebody sit in the seat next to me. I open one eye and see an old man sitting there. He looks at me and scrunches up his face. I take out a headphone and look at him.

"What?" I ask him.

"Why would you put holes in your body or mark your skin with ink? It's all just stupid and pointless." He grumbles. I look down and stare at my pink breast cancer ribbon tattoo that takes up the whole inside of my left forearm. I got it a couple months ago for my grandma who died of breast cancer.