Fairy tail !!!

Ok everyone here is my first anime !!!! So I will just explain what the anime is about and how I first got into the fandom !!!!!

Description : the Fairy Tail Guild is located in the heart of Fiore . This Guild is where all mages and Dragon slayers are welcome!!! The guild master is Master Makarov Dreyer who is a very wise for his age and treats everyone like family . The main characters are Lucy Heartfilla who once was a beginner celestial sprit  wizard and now is a very strong  celestial wizard , Natsu ( which in Japanese means summer ) dragoneel . He is a strong fire dragon slayer who is very protective of his friends and a bit of a hothead , Happy is Natsu 's buddy !! He loves fish so much and he can also fly and carry Natsu  around , Gray  Fullbuster he is a ice wizard and he is mostly cool and calm but he also butts heads with  Natsu sometimes but is mostly focus and determind !, Erza Scarlet !!! She is an amazing warrior in any ways !!! Although she had a dark past she still is a true assassin !!! She uses equipped magic ! That just means she can change clothes and bring in different swords too !!!! And last but not least Wendy !!!! She is also a Dragon slayer but she has sky dragon slayer magic and healing magic as well !!! She is a caring young girl but is strong too!!!
How I found out about the series!: ok so when I was watching one of Dollastic's videos she had open the Best of Anime blind boxes by Funko !!!! I wanted to learn more about the characters and more about the series too !!!! To my realization it was another good choice !!!!
Why I love this series : I love the series because I love anything that involves magic and comedy too !!! I also like the fighting scenes too !!!!! Also the emotions that the characters also gave me a powerful punch and I can't expect something to happen !!!!

Warnings : might contain nudity and a lot of private parts can be shown !! NO BLOOD in the episodes !!!! And that is all ( I think)

So I will see you in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! 💫💚💫💚