Uncomfortable moment

This is the part where I apologize for the lack of updates.
Enjoy what I would call "update spree" which is basically me updating all the chapters I've written before leaving this for About a year :D
Happy reading...
----------------------------------------------

A frown came upon my face as I saw my life in the military go through my own eyes 'the time has come... Good bye, everyone.' My over dramatic thought distracting me from my deep hatred  towards everyone in this room.

"Cadet. I asked you a question and I'm waiting for an answer." I heard commander Erwin talk.
"I uhh.... Hehehe well, you know, that." I finally answered while everyone was praying to the walls for my sake.
'This is it... It was a good life, I fucking hate everyone and if I go down Im hoping to at least bring one of them to hell with me.'

Erwin raised a (gigantic **cough**) eyebrow and opened his mouth to say something but soon enough someone interrupted him before he could talk.
"We were playing a shitty game this brats made up" 'levi bless your soul. I thought you were just a hot asshole but you proved me wrong..."
"Is that so? Should I stay here to supervise or you think you can handle it, levi?" Erwin asked in an uncertain tone of voice.

"Do as you please, I could not care less about what you decide." Levi replied emotionless as usual.

No one dared to say a word because of the dense aura going inside the room, until of course hanji decided it would be a great idea to move on to the next game.
--- time skip ;)) ---
After what seemed hours of mindless talking we finally decided to get to the game... Spin the bottle.

(I will update the rest in about half hour/15 mins cuz yah)