CHAPTER 4

~CHAPTER 4~

Malory's POV

It was 5:00 and I was getting ready for this big date with Harry. I've waited years for Harry to ask me out, and finally it happened. IN YOUR FACE NIALL!!!

I was in my room looking for something to wear. I then found a mint green dress with long sleeves, holes in the shoulders, and a black aligator skin belt. "Perfect!!!" I said as I pulled it out, and held it up to me. I looked in the mirror, and then saw Niall.

"That dress would sure look nice on you." Niall said as he leaned up against my doorway.

I groaned. "What do you want!?"

"Nothing, just came to wish you good luck on your date." He said as stood there looking at me.

"Look, I know you Niall. You're here to tease me or something like that." I said as I placed my dress on my bed.

"No, I am actually here to tell you I hope you have fun on your date. I'm happy for you!" He said smiling. 

"Really?" I said feeling weird. Niall never treated me like this before, and I could also tell he actually meant what he was saying. "Ok, I can see you really mean it, but... why are you being nice to me?" I said confused.

"Well... It's kinda personal." Niall said.

"Oh my gosh!!!" I said sitting on my bed. "You love me!" I said feeling weird. "Look Niall, I understand you're being nice to me but I don't feel that way."

"NO!!!" He shouted. "What I meant to say was... the boys, they said it irritates them when we fight, so ... I don't want to bother them any more." He said staring at the ground. 

"Look, Niall I understand how you feel. Harry said the same thing the other night, but... it won't be that easy, to make me your friend all of a sudden!" I said shunning him.

"I'm not asking you to be my stupid friend!" He shouted. "I'm just asking that we should stop teasing each other, ignore each other if that's what it takes." Niall said. "I just wanted to tell you, I will leave you alone from now on!" He stuttered.

"Oh well thank you." I said staring at the ground. There was an awkward silence for a minute "You may go now. In case you forgot, I have a date to go on." I said and then he left the room.

**********************************************************************

Niall's POV

I left Malory's room finally feeling glad to say I won't tease her. As I left her room she closed the door probably getting dressed. Just then Harry walked up to her room. 

"Um... I think she's changing right now." I said.

"I know, I came to tell you good job!"

"for what?' I felt weird.

"For finally telling her you will leave her alone, now I hope there won't be anymore fighting." Harry said happily

"How did you hear about that?" I asked him.

"I may have been eaves dropping through the vents in the room." Harry said looking around the hallway avoiding my face. "Well anyways, Congrats!!!"

"What ever..." I said.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked me. 

"My life will be empty, and boring without teasing her. I mean, what will I do for fun?" I said.

"I don't know, get a hobby?" Harry said and then Malory opened her door. "Hold that thought!" Harry told me. "Hey baby!!!" Harry said as he walked into Malory's room and began flirting with Malory again.

"Harry, you are one strange guy." I whispered to myself. "Not to mention very unpredictable!" 

I said as I walked into the kitchen. I then saw Liam, Zayn, and Louis in the kitchen and Zayn threw confete at me. "Congradulations!!!" They shouted as Louis blowed into one of those party blowers that curled up and down.

"What the hell is all this!" I said smiling.

"LANGUAGE!!!" Louis shouted!

"It's a party for you finally getting along with Malory!" Liam said. 

"We even got a cake!" Zayn said as he took out a cake. there was a piece missing and I think I knew who ate it. Zayn took out a chocolate cake, that must of said Congrats Niall!!! with a little shamerock next to niall, but someone ate a piece and the cake saitd "grats Niall!!!" with the shamerock still there.

"Sorry I got hungry!" Louis said, with frosting on his face. Liam then handed me, Zayn, and Louis a piece. Just as I was about to take a bite, Harry and malory came rushing down the steps. 

"Hey guys, wanna piece of cake?" Liam asked them.

"NOPE!!!" Harry shouted and the two slammed the door."

I smiled and looked at the guys. "PARTY!!!" I shouted. and then we began eating our cake!