ten

Warning: Graphic Content in this chap

It was hard enough knowing he was my sister's boyfriend, and illegal, but loving him made it a whole lot harder. Considering that I saw him probably every day, which is not exactly an issue for me. I want to see the man I love every single day. I want him to know I love him, but I want him to love me too, which is a rare possibility.

It threw me off when he told me that he wanted  to run away with me, when he said we could date. That's all I want in life, really. I want to be away from my drama filled family. Be with the man I love, by now, I want to live happily ever after. I want to have his children, I want to marry him because I have never loved anyone more than him, and that's what I'm realizing now.

Luke: Kat

Luke: I need you

Luke: not like that like I need you

Luke: please hurry

Luke: please Kat hurry come to my house

Me: Luke what's going on

Me: are you okay

Luke: Kat please

Me: Luke what the hell

Me: what's going on

Luke: my house is on fire

Me: I'm on my way. Stay out of the goddamn house.

I rush to my car, starting it and hurrying to his house, which was engulfed in flames.

"Are you okay?" I shout, running over to him and putting my hands on the opposite sides of his face.

"I'm fine."

"Luke, baby!" A all too familiar voice shouts, "Are you alright? Oh my goodness!" Karen yells.

"Just remember you're fucking her sister." I say to him as a few tears fall from my eyes. I walk to my car, putting the keys in and begin to sob as I drive away. I'm not going home. I'll see my father there, and I wasn't able to face him since Luke and I got caught.

He'd thankfully not told my sister, but she was the least of my concerns.

-

I sat in my car, getting more saddened as time passed. This wasn't normal sad, this was more of a heartbreak, and I have no idea why.

I guess it's just now hit me that he is not mine, he doesn't belong to me. He's Karen's.

I feel like I can do nothing but harm myself now. If I hadn't agreed to him, I wouldn't be here now. I wouldn't be in love with him. I wouldn't be heartbroken.

I climb out of my car, walking into the small Walgreens in whatever city I was in, at this point I didn't know.

-

Pills. Razors.

This was maybe not the best choice, but nobody cared about me anymore. Karen has always hated me. So has my mother. My dad was always there. My dad has always loved me, up until he caught me with Luke. I haven't spoken to Michael in a month. Calum has stopped responding. And well, Luke. I'm not sure if Luke cares or not. But I don't care about that. I hate myself, and everyone hates me.

I bring the razor to my arm, dragging it quickly, leaving a large cut. Blood flowed out as I continued down my arm, more blood. More. More.

There was relief mixed in with the pain.

I began to cry again, the tears and blood mixing on my arm as I began slamming my head on the steering wheel. I don't want to live.

The car door opens and Luke stands, kneeling next to me on the ground as I attempt to start my car to get away from him as quickly as possible.

"I can't do it! Get away from me!" I scream at him, breaking down into tears, my blood covered hands going to my face.

"Katherine!" Karen yells from behind Luke, "What's going on?"

I stand from inside of my car, my heart shattering completely.

"Fuck you, Luke!" I screamed at him, my tears still falling, "I loved you! I live for you- no, I lived for you. I'm done with living. I'm done with you!"

"Kat-"

"Stay away from me. It won't be hard. I'll be gone by the time you wake up." I whisper to him, wiping my eyes.

"I can't love you." He mumbles.

"You're acting as if I don't know." I cry, "Nobody has ever loved me, besides my father. But you know what happened to that. Enjoy your life with Karen, Luke. Have a great life." I walk toward the Walgreens store, the doors opening and the woman at the counter screaming.

"Are you alright?" She yells, running to me.

"I don't feel a thing." I mumble, "I just wanna die already."

"Kat, please." Luke grabs my hand, Karen standing behind him. "Please don't leave me."

"Too late." I mumble back. "You're too late." I smile at him, "I'll finally be done living."

"Princess." Luke whispers to me.

"Don't call me that." I laugh, "Don't call me shit. Let me die here. Let me be happy. This isn't new, Luke. I've been depressed for so long, I'm sheltered. I can hide it, barley, but I can."

"Why is this happening now?" He cries to me, his fingers intertwined with mine.

"Because you're all I wanted in life. But I can't have you, so what's the point in having a life?" I chuckle.

"You have Michael." Karen says.

"Oh, please." I laugh, "Michael wanted a good fuck. I used him."

"Kat, please stay." Luke whimpers.

"There's nothing you can do. I'm leaving. I'm going to kill myself somehow, I don't care how. You won't be able to stop me."

I stand and begin to walk out of the store, toward the busy Saturday night road.

All I want to do is die.

I continue to walk until I reach the curb, but strong hands stop me.

I turn, expecting Luke, but instead seeing the angry face of a Traverse City police officer.

-

My writing style changed like 80000000000000 times in this but oh well

To be continued..

Ily

-Kay x