Chapter 1

Today was a normal day at the fairy tail guild chairs flying everywhere, When you look there are fights between natsu and gray or between gajeel and elf man. Out of harms way or so they thought Wendy and Juvia we're sitting at the bar talking about girly things like crushes and what nots, until a chair came flying towards wendy an smacked her square in her face.

Wendy's pov
I was talking to juvia about her coming with me to the mall so I can get new bras that actually fit me. My body has changed a lot from since I joined fairy tail now my boobs are almost the same size as Lucy's. For gods sakes I'm only 17. Do you know how much back pain I have to deal with at night. When I thought nothing could make this day more worst, I got hit in the face with a chair from those two baboons named natsu and gray. I was about two blow my cover and curse and beat the shit out of them but juvia reminded me quickly that I can't reveal myself until tommorow.

Juvia's pov
That was close wendy almost blew our cover if your wondering what we're talking about wendy and I are sisters our older brother is lauxus and of course gramps is are gramps we had to transport into these bodies because when we were young our magical power was two much for us to handle so master I mean gramps locked away our powers and put us in different bodies to keep us safe. In our old bodies I have the same colored hair as I have now but with some blonde streaks and it's longer, it reaches all the way to my waist. Wendy's hair is a blue ombre faded into green it's way longer all the way to the floor actually. We both use all types of magic though wendy is way stronger than me.

Wendy's pov
Juvia carried me to the infirmary to get a ice pack to take down the swelling after that I told her we should go to the master's office to discuss about changing us back today not  tomorrow, I can't wait any longer I'm tired of us being weak good for nothin guild mates that can't protect your nakama even if we try.
---------------------------------------------------
So how you like it guys it's my first story so don't judge I'm going to try and update fluently so don't worry see guys in the next chapter.