Chapter 4

Victoria's POV

I watch as Randy eats his food that has been placed on the table a few minutes before.

"Tell me about yourself Randy." I pick up my fork and knife before eating myself. He looks up at me and wipes his mouth and then he starts talking.

"Well my full name is Randall Keith Orton I just prefer Randy, my birthday is on April 1st, I was born in Knoxville Tennesee, I'm a 3rd generation superstar from my father and my grandfather." He explains and takes a sip of his drink afterwards and sets his glass in its previous place. "Tell me about you" he looks at me and smiles.

"Okay so my name is Victoria Anne Levesque, the daughter of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. My birthday is on December 16th, my all time favorite superstar is Stone Cold and Jeff Hardy. My favorite current superstar is you," I chuckle slightly and Randy sets his hand over mine. I'm an only child." I look around the room thinking if there's anything else left to tell him that I trust him knowing. "I think that's it."

I feel my phone constantly vibrating signaling that someone was calling me. It's been going off for a while. When I feel it stop vibrating, Randy's phone vibrates right afterwards. I sigh in pure frustration when I see Hunter's name on the top of the screen. Randy looks at me before answering.

"Hello?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Randall! Do you have my daughter with you?!" I hear my father from the other line. I watch Randy cringe at the name of 'Randall' I wonder what that was about.

"Nope, haven't seen her all day." He takes a sip from his drink and looks around.

"You're lying! Where is she!?"He yells into the phone." He removes the phone from his ear and pressed the red button located at the button of the screen. He sets his phone down on the table in its previous spot and takes a bite of his bread. I love how he did it so casually.

"He's gonna kill you Randy! Why'd you just hang up like that?" I laugh at how brave he is of my dad.

"I don't care what he's gonna do to me," he shrugs. "As long as I get to spend time with you I don't care what I have to go through. I just want you to be mine, and you will be mine someday." He looks me in the eyes. I look down so he doesn't see the shade of pink filling up my cheeks. I never knew Randy liked me like that.

..

Randy's POV

Gosh she's so beautiful, I would do anything to have the privilege to hold her in my arms each and every night as she sleeps peacefully like she is right now. She fell asleep in my arms as we watched a movie.

If I had her and was able to call her mine, I'd be the luckiest man alive, she's a masterpiece in my eyes.

Her hair is in a perfect tangled mess, her crystal blue eyes hide behind her eyelids. Her pink lips are parted slightly.

Damn I can't even explain how perfect she looks right now. We were sharing a couch to watch the movie so we're laying together.

I grab the tv controller off of the table and shut the tv off. I placed the controller back onto the table and lay next to Victoria, in the same spot that I was in.

I wrap my arm around her and I pull her closer to me. She can rolls over so she was facing my chest. She lays her head on my shoulder and wraps her arm loosely around me and falls back asleep.

Damn she's so perfect.

I kiss her forehead, her cheek, and leave a kiss in the corner of her mouth.

I lay back down and I feel myself slowly dozing off as well.

..

Roman's POV

"I don't know if I should talk to him man," I debate with Dean rather to talk to Randy about his turn against The Authority 2 nights before. 

"I do. I wanna know what happened." Dean slides his jacket on as he heads for the door.

"Fine." I give in and follow him to the door.

We walk out in to the warm spring air and make our way to Randy's hotel room which is only like 4 rooms over.

I knock on the door, waiting for Randy to open it.

I don't like the idea of being here because I'm not even close to Randy at all. We barely even get along, all he does is piss me off.

"C'mon Roman don't be like that." He walks up to the door and opens it. I don't know how it wasn't locked but okay.

Dean walks in and I follow slowly behind. We look around and see Randy and some girl sleeping together on the couch.

"Who is that? I thought Randy was single." Dean whispers to me.

"I don't know." I walk around the couch and see Victoria laying there with Randy. I just felt like I needed payback on Randy, him and his Authority friends always attacked us so I think I deserve to do something back.

"Hunter won't be pleased with this" I take a picture of them together as we walk out of his hotel room.

I click on Twitter located in the corner of my phone

I press on the tweet button. I add the picture of them cuddling.

@RomanReignsWWE: @TripleH Busted!! @RandyOrton @VictoriaLWWE

@TripleH: @RomanReignsWWE Bring @VictoriaLWWE to my hotel room right now!

"Hold up a second Dean. I'm gonna do Hunter a favor." I run back into Randy's hotel room.

"Roman what are you doing?" Dean walks in slowly after me.

"Hunter wants Victoria there with him so I thought I'd help him out." I shrug before sliding my arms under her to lift her up.

He head towards the door quietly, not to wake the 2 up but we were too late

"What are you doing?"