A drunk shadow

I don't own Fairy Tail or its characters. I also didn't draw the picture. I honestly just found it on google, so I don't know who drew it. Otherwise I would have given them credit.

Warning: pre-smut, but nothing bad mostly fluff.

~
(3rd person p.o.v)

"Sting why did you drag me along to this anyway?" Rogue grumbled resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Because it's a guild party all members should be here, and besides its the first time I'm not to busy doing paperwork and junk, so let's just try to enjoy ourselves ok?" Sting said enthusiastically.

"Alright sure." He sighed.

"Hey Sting come over here!" Yukino waved at him from across the guild, and he ran off toward her.

This made Rogue frown even more than his usual straight face. He didn't understand why, but he didn't like when Sting hung out with Yukino. She seemed to have a crush on him, and it really bothered him. Even though Sting was much too oblivious to even notice it. Rogue stood up and grabbed a drink and he quickly gulped it down. The alcohol stinging his throat slightly, but he didn't care he kept drinking, and strangely it made him start to feel better.

~
(Sting's p.o.v)

Yukino laughed loudly as she was a little drunk.

"What ya laughing at?" I asked an amused smile tugging at my lips. For once I actually hadn't gotten that drunk at a party.

"Nothing. *hic* Just thinking about love." She giggled.

"Love? I didn't know you were interested in stuff like that." I replied.

"Well sure. Everyone wants to be loved by someone don't they?" Yukino asked. "Do you love anyone Sting?"

I felt my face heat up. "Uh n-n-no."

"You're lying." She smirked.

"N-no I'm not!" I yelled.

"It's Rogue isn't it?" She asked.

My heart fluttered at the name. "Now wh-what would m-make you think that?" I stuttered looking down to hide my flushed face.

"I don't know just a hunch." She chuckled. "You should tell him how you feel."

"No no I couldn't." I shook my head. "If he doesn't feel the same way it could ruin our whole friendship, and I can't loose him. Not after everything we've been through. It's easier to just hide my feelings."

Yukino sighed seeming disappointed. "Oh well if that's how you think of it. *hic*" she stood up and wobbled slightly, but steadied herself. "I'll see you latter sting I should get home."

"You gonna be ok?" I asked in concern.

"Yeah yeah I'll be fine." She assured me. "I still think you should tell him though Sting. I mean either way it goes, he cares too much about you to just let your friendship go. Hey but what do I know about love?" With that she hobbled out the door.

I sighed 'but I can't tell him. It's too much of a risk. Besides keeping it hidden isn't too bad.' I stood up and stretched. 'It's getting late I should find Rogue, and we should get home.' I looked around the guild, but didn't see my dark haired companion anywhere. 'Huh maybe he went home already.' I started to walk out of the guild, but heard a hiccup from under a nearby table. I looked under it. "Rouge?!"

"Oh *hic* hey sting." He slurred. "I'm sorry but can you come back after the room stops spinning. *hic*"

"Oh god." I sighed dragging him out from under the table and helping him to his feet. I held my friend up seeing as though the boy could barely stand. "Geez Rogue you never drink this much."